The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap (/showthread.php?tid=100440)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - Schuttzie - 01-07-2015

Macy, you are the one that turned me onto the Amazon payment thing transferring money through credit cards.  I received a notice awhile back that they will no longer allow that.  Have you found a different way or maybe I misunderstood what they were saying?

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - macyoder - 01-07-2015

Schuttzie,  we can no longer use Amazon payment :-(.   

Since I plan my vacations a year in advance, I have enough time to go regular spending for phone, internet, gas, groceries and wine. With our major vacation for 2015 completed, I now start planning for Hawaii for 2016. I have enough points for the flights, unless I travel to another exotic destination. For hotel I will go luxury with the Fairmount card by Chase that gives us each 2 free nights each so 4 nights plus the Hyatt Regency 2 nights each, so another 4 nights. Total required sending $8,000 so less than $800 per month spending. 

I need to decide where I want to go in 2017 

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - Schuttzie - 01-08-2015

Way to go, Macy, you are the planner!  Yeah, that is too bad about Amazon payments Sad

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - macyoder - 01-09-2015

Offers come and go, so plan a trip and have fun with the offers that are available. At one point you could buy coins (money) from the US treasury on your credit card. Yep, that option is no longer available. 

I shall miss amazon pay for quick points :-(. Decide where you would like to go and give yourself time to churn and accumulate points. 

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - Sharleen - 11-21-2017

oh my God !! I was shocked and sad when this post was the second one I saw (after Ninja Man's guilty verdict).  Rest In Peace Macy..  I always enjoyed her posts and her energy and her love of her kids.

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - oldtimer - 11-22-2017

me to. She sure is missed !!!! There are a lot of people who don't post now that I wish would at least check in to say hello.R.I.P. Macy

RE: My Guilty Pleasure - Free or Cheap - jitterbug - 11-22-2017

i think of macy at times . . . gone too soon . . .