The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Captain...a question - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Captain...a question (/showthread.php?tid=100417)

Captain...a question - Oldtimer2 - 07-16-2014

When you were off the island for many years did you have your adopted kids with you in America ? When I worked in Jamaica I brought my kids 3 times . It turned out to be a real mess . It was then that I taught my son to hit 1st . It makes you a winner . I would NEVER , NEVER , NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take my daughters to Ja. to live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Captain...a question - captaind on Zion Hill - 07-16-2014

I left in '87 - '88 after Gilbert when I got the job with Sealand. There really wasn't much left except the land and Izel and Glenzie's house. For 25 years we were remittance people.

We continued to school Ailsa through high school and UWI. Then she went to England and then to the US. She's now a US citizen but was away for 20 years or so

LInston quit school as soon as I left and took up with a white woman who carried him to the US. He went back and forth for a while until he became illegal in the States and was eventually deported back to Ja.

There were years where we lost track of both.

They had some hard times being "barrel kids" with US benefactors.

It wasn't easy for either one however here we are together with several businesses back on Zion Hill.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger

Cap

RE: Captain...a question - Oldtimer2 - 07-16-2014

Ain't that the truth !!!