The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Ziggy Marley - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Ziggy Marley (/showthread.php?tid=100414)

Pages: 1 2

Ziggy Marley - Blues Pirate - 07-14-2014

Just bought tickets to see Ziggy Marley at the Grand in Kingston, ON Canada on Oct 8th. Second row orchestra front and centre. Tickets are soft sell right now and pretty much a secret with the main promotion starting in a few weeks.
I'm pumped.

RE: Ziggy Marley - Firemon - 07-14-2014

Lucky you. I dallied and missed out when tix went on sale here in Mpls for a limited seating (500) appearance next month at an outdoor amphitheatre at the Minnesota Zoo.

I don't want to live on mars.

https://www.facebook.com/ZiggyMarley

RE: Ziggy Marley - booger - 07-14-2014

Nice!!!! I get to see him this Saturday with a handful of friends as well as a couple of peeps who post on here. Cannot freaking wait!

Great work on the nice seats, I'll be towards the back, however it is a smaller venue so all should be good.

RE: Ziggy Marley - kim in socal - 07-14-2014

Thinking of going to the OC Fair on Sat...Is the show sold out?

RE: Ziggy Marley - jitterbug - 07-15-2014

i'm seeing ziggy too . . . he's in winnipeg oct. 3rd at the burton cummings theatre. excited.

RE: Ziggy Marley - Schuttzie - 07-16-2014

I'm envious...I love Ziggy, actually all the Marleys Smile

RE: Ziggy Marley - goldilocks - 07-16-2014

Enjoyed Ziggy on the Fly Rasta Tour on June 21 at the Cape Cod Melody Tent. Place was packed - all ages. Ziggy played a set of oldies ("Africa Unite" was a standout) and stuff from his new recordings. Very much reminds me of his father in that he has the same demeanor and I can hear shades of Bob in his lyrics and voice.

Was also Blessed to see Steel Pulse under the Super Moon last Saturday night at the Levitate Music Festival in Mass. There were five or six other bands playing during the day, but I went only for Steel Pulse, the closing act. Hardest working and most professional band in reggae! They have played together so long I'm sure they can read each other's minds. Was glad to see young folks come out and it was fun to hold my ground in the first few rows in a standing room only crowd. Show them how a true Rasta Empress rolls. Steel Pulse is a must for everyone's reggae show repertoire!

Next up: Beres Hammond and Morgan Heritage at the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston on August 8!

RE: Ziggy Marley - TedP - 07-16-2014

Just bought tickets for the wife and I for the October show in Atlanta. Maybe it will help hold us over until our 17 day Negril trip during the holidays!!

Respect,

TedP

RE: Ziggy Marley - jeannieweenie - 07-16-2014

I saw Ziggy and Stephen Marley at The House of Blues in Cleveland about 6 years ago. It was an amazing show. I remember the cops searching people when we went in, but as soon as the music started, you could smell the ganja. We were only a few rows from the stage, it was a small, standing room venue. I'm totally jealous. Smile Have fun. I know you will LOVE it. I'd love to see him again.

RE: Ziggy Marley - booger - 07-16-2014

Cops searching people? It surely wasn't for Ganga.