The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! (/showthread.php?tid=100368)

Pages: 1 2

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - JonTom - 07-04-2014

Hi Jeannie,

Welcome back. Glad to hear of the positive things for you.
Looking forward to reading more great trip reports.

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Pineapple - 07-04-2014

So happy to hear you are getting your fresh start and enjoying it. Life is too short.

Sorry to hear about Lancer. It is always so difficult to lose one of our fur babies.

You said you are going to Virginia Beach. . . I was there once and enjoyed it very much. The beach is huge, no quick walk to the ocean. Lots of fun places to eat. Of course I can't think of the names of any of them right now. When I get back home I will try to check out my photos ( I am in JA right now).

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - suzengrace - 07-05-2014

First of all I'm so happy to see back here......was getting a little worried..

second of all i'm happy your doing so well on your new path in life...Nothing beats being independent..

Hope we can hook up sometime in Jam -or anywhere in the world....in the near future... Maybe another PA trip minus Drapers.....(lol)...

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - rootswoman - 07-06-2014

Sorry Jeannie
I missed this post after asking about your pups
I am so sorry about Lancers - I remember seeing pictures - how very sad.
(my childhood dog - a standard poodle was named Lance short for Lancelot )
Its a good name.
I am glad to hear you have the springer spaniel and it's good to know the Burmese is doing well.

I'm sorry for all the pain you have gone through but am so glad you seem to be on the other side. I am sure the loss of Lancers was and is not easy.

Thanks again or stopping in here. Its true - this board makes you feel close to people that you don't really know . When people are gone for awhile I worry about them but I certainly understand. I am one who needs to take breaks and there are times when I feel chatty and times when I don't.

Take care Jeannie B - Don't be a stranger!

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - jitterbug - 07-06-2014

hi jeannie

i'm so sorry for your fur baby . . . it was his time . . . glad you have others to keep you company while you grieve . . .