The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! (/showthread.php?tid=100368)

Pages: 1 2

It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - jeannieweenie - 07-02-2014

Hey everyone! It's me JeannieB. Whew...I have been busy! I miss all of you like crazy. It's kinda weird how we make "internet friends" and feel like we know each other in real life, I suppose we kind of do...I mean, we talk to each other, share feelings and thoughts, sometimes argue but when it comes down to it, we are here for each other, or at least interested in others' lifes.

As some of you know, I am going through the BIG D (and I don't mean Dallas). I just now (literally tonight) got my internet hooked up at my apartment. It's been about 6 months since I've been active here but believe you me...I've thought about you all a lot.

I have plans to go back to JA in Feb. I've been in touch with a few people there that have wished me well (and truly mean it). It's been about 3 years since I was in JA and I miss it. Even though we had some tough times there....I can't stay away.

So...I checked in here a while back and said "hi" and let you all in on what was happening in my life. Since then, things have gotten so much better. I am doing great at my new job. I sell new Acuras and Hondas. In only 5 months I am #1 in sales for 2 months in a row. I got a new car (all on my own)!, I'm paying all of my own bills, I have an apartment, I have a small savings now, but most of all I AM HAPPY!! I am seeing my family and friends more than ever, I LOVE my job and the people I work with. I have plans to meet up with another "boardie" in August, I'm going to VA Beach in a few weeks (never been, how is it?) Life is good! Better than I ever imagined.

I am finally a grown up, taking care of myself for the first time EVER and it feels good! Seriously though...it is a little scary to be (almost) 32 and starting life on your own from scratch. There are still stressful moments and worrisome nights and anyone who's gone through this, knows what I'm talking about...but there is a silver lining and it only gets better!

Happy to be back in touch with you all. I promise I won't stay away this long again and I'll always share my trip reports with you guys!

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Likkle Red - 07-02-2014

Welcome back! So glad that things are working out for you. I too went through the Big D and I was in my 50's, hang in there, it does get better with each passing day.

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Sharleen - 07-03-2014

glad to see you back posting & glad to see things going well for you. I too will be in JA in February 2015 -- probably close to Lighthouse area.

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Schuttzie - 07-03-2014

Oh, Jeannie, I'm so happy for you! You sound very positive and upbeat and so happy Smile It is really good to see you posting again. I've been through the big D and it is a really tough thing to go through but everyone deserves to be happy and joyful in this life so sometimes it is best to move on. Many blessings to you!

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - jitterbug - 07-03-2014

hi jeannie, you made it, congrats! . . . bet it feels good to be independent!!! . . . glad you're back.

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - kaycee - 07-03-2014

Welcome back! I can sense how happy you are by your words.

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - rootswoman - 07-03-2014

Oh Jeannie!
Its so great to hear from you and know that all is well.
Well done on your new job!!!! It sounds like you found your niche!
Its great to hear how happy you sound
I am sorry you are going through the D word but it sounds like it was time.
Dread wishes we were in Negril every February so you never know where 2015 will bring us.

How are the pups?

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - ohliz - 07-03-2014

Hi Jeanne!! Good to hear things are going well!

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - jeannieweenie - 07-04-2014

Thanks everyone! The dogs...well, I have Cooper with me. He's the Springer Spaniel. Lancer, our Golden Retriever passed away last Monday. I just found out 2 days ago. Sad He stayed with Matt. The Bernese Mt Dog that we rescued is doing well and living with Matt. I feel very sad about leaving the dogs but I couldn't take the 2 big dogs and Lancer was old and had cancer. It was his home and I know that he was a happy boy until the end. It hurts that I wasn't there in his final moments, that's something that I regret and had I known, I would have been there but things get messy and I wasn't told. So it goes...

RE: It's ME! JeannieB and I'm back ya'll!!! - Westenders - 07-04-2014

Hi jeannie

I'm new on here but just wanted to send you a big up for being a strong, independent, successful woman.... Your happiness and self confidence shines through in your post.

Good for you