The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
mystery shopper - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: mystery shopper (/showthread.php?tid=100351)

Pages: 1 2

mystery shopper - jitterbug - 06-25-2014

does anyone have any experience or knowledge of what "mystery shopper" is all about? . . .

RE: mystery shopper - skyjuice - 06-25-2014

In my experience, mystery shoppers are anonymous customers. For example, in a restaurant situation, you would critique everything from being greeted at the door to the cleaniness of the bathrooms without the staff knowing.

RE: mystery shopper - Raine - 06-25-2014

I had a part-time job last summer as a mystery shopper. One was for a restaurant the others were mainly clothing store and I had one popular drug store. I would evaluate the experience service and professional wise and rate on a sheet they provide.

RE: mystery shopper - rastagirl777 - 06-25-2014

Remember Macy?  She used to do this.

It sounds intriguing for sure.

RE: mystery shopper - ohliz - 06-25-2014

I've done it, mostly for a company that offered gigs at the local pizza chain (we don't live in a particularly commerical area, it's a small town - in large cities there may be more opportunities).

But yes - you shop/eat/whatever and do a detailed report on service, quality and so on and get paid for it, though not often a lot.

RE: mystery shopper - jitterbug - 06-25-2014

had my son in law (police) check out the company that is based out of toronto.
they are legit. . . i had a ups package delivered to me today and in there was my training money of $170 for my first three transactions. rating my bank that will cash the cheque, walmart for a purchase and a western union transaction.

that will be my training. will see what happens after that.

i'm bored with my last part time position and looking for something different. i don't have to support myself with this.

RE: mystery shopper - rootswoman - 06-25-2014

Thats cool Jitters!
You have caught my interst - id love to do that for restaurants - i have an extensive restaurant background.  I never trusted those adds but now I am intrigued.  
Yes, Macy did that - i wish she would come back and talk about it here.  Im going to look into this .  Jitters let us know how it goes.  

RE: mystery shopper - jitterbug - 06-26-2014

ok, i think this is a scam . . . tried to clear the cheque . . . told my contact to send a certified cheque and he hung up on me . . . even though the company checks out . . .

RE: mystery shopper - Angel - 06-26-2014

Jitterbug Google (mystery shopper in Toronto) there are some things coming up, think it is trying to screw people over. Sounds good but it isn't.

RE: mystery shopper - ohliz - 06-26-2014

This is the company I worked with: http://www.nationalshoppingservice.com/

They actually sent me money after the fact (monthly check), but they always sent it.