The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
hello - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: hello (/showthread.php?tid=100345)

Pages: 1 2 3

hello - Rambo - 06-23-2014

how is everbody doing??? its been a while

RE: hello - rootswoman - 06-23-2014

Rambo!!! 
I have been worried about you, it's been awhile.
I am so glad to see you made it over here .
How are you and the Co-comando doing?

RE: hello - kylake - 06-23-2014

Rambo, Sophie was just inquiring about you in another thread. Glad you are okay.

RE: hello - Angel - 06-23-2014

Hi Rambo, nice to see you here. Hope all is well.

RE: hello - Sophie - 06-23-2014

Well there you are,,,, good to see you! I was worried about you.......

RE: hello - suzengrace - 06-23-2014

yay !!!!! Glad to see you !!! Hope all is well.

RE: hello - Rambo - 06-23-2014

Co Comando and I are doing OK.......suffereing out the tropical rains we have ever day, like most of the states...........thank God for the AC, its nice to see all of your posts, I had tried a few times to post but without much sucess..Dread got me tagged in here today.....hope to post more.......
For those who asked, my back problem has progressed to my neck also, making it hard to sit at a desk some days, I am in a pain mgmt clinic now, and getting the "best" stuff I dare take....lol
surgery is not a option nobody will touch it, so we just tuff it out...Oh well at least I still wake up on the good side of the dirt
Gee I hope this site has a "spell check" available, HaHa, I need it........you all take care, God Bless

RE: hello - Likkle Red - 06-23-2014

Rambo, so nice to see you here! Does the herbal remedy help with the pain?

RE: hello - rootswoman - 06-24-2014

Oh Dear - I can't even imagine that kind of pain Rambo.
But I am glad to see you back on board.  I imagine typing could be painful, so its understandable why we dont see you much - just glad to know you guys are OK.

RE: hello - Rambo - 06-24-2014

(06-23-2014, 09:56 PM)'Likkle Red' Wrote:  Rambo, so nice to see you here! Does the herbal remedy help with the pain?
Well it did, but not nearly enough, and to get the most opiod that the law allows I had to agree not to take any "outside" medication, and that is checked with a urine test every month !!  At first I almost "blew" the machine up !!  lol, but in trade off I am on over 400 mg of Morphine Sulfate daily along with muscle relaxers, and a "non opiod" pain med for any "break thru pain.. and some STRONG sleeping meds......I get injections in my spine on a regular basis, along with a "man made" sinoval fluid injections in my knees and shoulder....its strange not to have any natures help, but it wont do anything near compaired to what I get now...so I agreed without hesiation