The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Our Jenny - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Our Jenny (/showthread.php?tid=100339)

Pages: 1 2

Our Jenny - rootswoman - 06-21-2014

A few folks were wondering about Jenny - I gave her a shout out today and she asked me to share with you

, please tell everyone what's been going on with my family & let them know that I will try to check in soon! Plz tell them all that I love them!
my 87 year-old mother has had about 6 falls over the past 3 years & had a really bad one on March 16th, resulting in her severe concussion & head injury, pressure hydrocephalus & broken vertebrae (only we didn't even KNOW she had broken vertebrae until late May!!!). Three weeks ago tomorrow, I took her to the ER where they found the broken vertebrae & hospitalized her. She had a procedure called a kyphoplasty, in which they gave her a shot into the broken vertebrae of a cementy-gluey substance to help them heal better & faster. However, she's still in a lot of back pain. After she was discharged from the hospital, she spent 9 nights at a rehab facility, where she got some intensive physical, occupation & speech/language therapy services. We brought her home from there about a week ago. She's now getting in-home therapies. We have an appointment with a new neurologist next Friday to address the pressure hydrocephalus issues & figure out a course of action.

part of this is that my mom is experiencing, for the 1st time, some dementia

She went on to explain how hard the dementia is for her family.

I can't believe she is going through all this - my heart is aching for her.

RE: Our Jenny - Sophie - 06-21-2014

Oh no.........I hate to hear this. When we met Jenny's mom she was just lovely. Such a sweet sweet lady. I am thinking of you Jenny.

Thanks rootswoman, for filling us in.

RE: Our Jenny - Pineapple - 06-21-2014

I'm glad that Jenny said to let everyone know.  I never know how much to share that I know from FB.  Jenny is indeed having a bad time of it right now.  

RE: Our Jenny - Angel - 06-22-2014

Jenny (((hugs))) to you and your family. hope that your Mom gets healed up. Hope that you are doing well too. Hang in there!

RE: Our Jenny - oldtimer - 06-22-2014

Jenny ...a Saint !!!!

RE: Our Jenny - Schuttzie - 06-22-2014

Oh, poor Jenny and Mom!  They must really be having a rough time.  My prayers to her and her family that she gets better soon!

RE: Our Jenny - rootswoman - 06-22-2014

Whenever I think of Jenny I remember the day when I finally got to meet her.  After all the years knowing her on one board or another, she and Don came out to Los Angelos.  Don had a photo shoot so I got to spend the day with Jenny.  We rode on pink beach cruisers from Marina del Rey to Santa Monica Pier - It was so much fun and so lovely to finally meet her.  You never know with boardies really - they can be a lot diferant in person than you expect. Jenny was everything I expected and more - she is the real deal.  She is one of the kindest and dearest people that have ever met -I just love her.

Jenny had someone take this picture of us at the Santa Monica Pier. I love this picture and reminder of that special time.

[attachment=820]

RE: Our Jenny - oldtimer - 06-23-2014

I don't just like that pic I LOVE !!!!!!!! that pic.

RE: Our Jenny - kylake - 06-23-2014

Nice picture RW, I hope everything works out for the best, for Jenny and her Mom.

RE: Our Jenny - rootswoman - 06-23-2014

Poor Jenny , 
first Cancer, now her Mom
this picture was before all that - I hope she can be smiling again like she is in this picture real soon - 
WE LOVE YOU JENNY!!