The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rambo??? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Rambo??? (/showthread.php?tid=100337)

Rambo??? - Sophie - 06-20-2014

I was just thinking about Yard Dog and wishing he was around to ask a question of and that led me to think of Rambo.....Has anyone heard from him lately? Worries me when I don't see a regular for a long time.

RE: Rambo??? - Angel - 06-20-2014

yeah and Doctoro, Medi,Wit, Debra,Jenny there are more. So Rambo you hiding out?

RE: Rambo??? - Sophie - 06-20-2014

Yes Angel...and where the hell is Likkle Red. I lurked Miyard looking for Rambo and I did see a post from Likkle Red so I know she is alive and well,,,, but I wonder why she doesn't come around here???

Well, anyway, I MISS you folks!

RE: Rambo??? - Pineapple - 06-21-2014

Jenny is okay - Just been very busy, end of the the school year and taking care of her mom.  

RE: Rambo??? - Schuttzie - 06-21-2014

How about Jennieb?  I've seen her a bit on FB, though.  I miss everyone!

RE: Rambo??? - rootswoman - 06-21-2014

I too miss all of those folks.
Sophie - we often think the same
I asked Tammy about Rambo just the other day and she told me that Wendy had reached out to him in March and he is OK
I see the others (except Debra who unfreinded me for some reason) on facebook and know that they are OK 
Jenny is just busy
Likkle Red contacted Dread for password but I havent seen her post yet - I will hit her up on facebook and telll her folks are asking for her (and jenny too)
I miss them all too!
Yard Dog or Beach Cat (here) used to come by when Rambo posted but havent seen him post either.  
I think Doctoro is too busy as her facebook page is very active

It is hard to give time to all of our guilty pleasures.

RE: Rambo??? - Sophie - 06-21-2014

rootswoman~~~ great minds...........lol          Thanks for the update. I knew Rambo had health problems so I was particularly worried about him.