The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. (/showthread.php?tid=100329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Sharleen - 07-22-2014

This FREAKING stalker Istan, OMG, quite creepy. He would find out where I was staying and F'ing camp out side. The nice Ital place now out of operation would make fun of him for eating pork.
This guy would totally CREEP me out, like a STALKER. His little house up in the west end, his TAXI PEOPLE from his area, stalking ME each and every day, quite CREEPY.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Westenders - 07-22-2014

I was going to ignore the very deliberate and unclassy goad. Saw it earlier, but the duck for cover comment demonstrates the sadly deliberate, desperate and malicious intent. Was that name calling oops sorry...
It's a bit of a home goal comment really.

But ladies I'm lmfao, jitters do you not think she took you down with this post and an earlier targeted one to you too?? You had to PM her to sort that one out. For you to agree and back her online is funny to me.
You clearly also like to agitate on here, and boy misery loves company.

Some people have no sense of their self, their own situation and their impact on others.
This deliberately rehashed post should easily offend a lot of people who post on here. Whether they post and say so is up to them.

Do you know I hear Jamaican men say lots of stupid things too, like Jamaican women who marry white men are whores, and like Jamaican women only marry white men cos they are too ugly to find man in yard. That Jamaican women only look foreign man for money...
Cos they say it does it make it true??
Was that too much.. Oops sorry

I can't compete with the 'wisdom' of old people. And an asymmetrical dress has a negative sexual connotation, wow again lmfao.
Better get the petticoats out and walk with our eyes to the ground again like we did in the 18th century.

Please feel free to keep buddying up with ridiculous posts and comments, you show who you are really well.

I would either step away from the jack Daniels or drink too much to be able to type......

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - macyoder - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 10:43 PM)Westenders Wrote:  But ladies I'm lmfao, jitters do you not think she took you down with this post and an earlier targeted one to you too?? You had to PM her to sort that one out. For you to agree and back her online is funny to me.

I would either step away from the jack Daniels or drink too much to be able to type......

No, it's truly was not meant as that. There are times when things are posted and PM is best used for clarification. To Tammy and Dread, thanks for listening and providing us with the PM option. It worked as intended to.

As we say in Jamaica, mi throw mi corn mi nuh call no fowl to mi coop. Now the chicken shitz is cleared up lets get back to sharing our personal truth and experience, as the board was ONCE intended. Of course I apologize if you saw the comment as you say , "sadly deliberate, desperate and malicious " but fancy did not add a name but many saw it so maybe I should really duck for cover. Yes, discussed here before and a very touchy topic. Now I am cleaning out the coop, so the rest, please PM on this one...lol!

As Rootswoman once reminded us, there is a slight difference between disagreeing with what posters say and who you think they are. Westender quote -

1. "You clearly also like to agitate on here, and boy misery loves company. "

2. "Some people have no sense of their self, their own situation and their impact on others."

3 "Please feel free to keep buddying up with ridiculous posts and comments, you show who you are really well."

Once again some of our self esteem is NOT wrapped up in what others post about who they think they are. It means nothing but it's not the intent of the board.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - macyoder - 07-23-2014

(06-27-2014, 04:33 AM)suzengrace Wrote:  yamangurl..where you been > miss your exquisite photography...

Been with my jam guy about 5 yrs now..we laugh at all the looks etc from others and what they're obviously thinking.. I will say it wasn't easy for me to adapt to a jam partner and me being a "strange bird" as the locals like to call me it wasn't easy for him either...lol...clash of the cultures in a big arse way at times (lol)!!!!!!Maybe i should write more about this when i post pic from the yard..will make it more interesting .....hmmm.

Suzengrace, 25 years later and clash of cultures is still a big pain in the azz. There are times when he says, hon that's not normal, that's Jamaican. This man is often referred to as a Saint and he gets why I needed my kids to get to know the 'real' Jamaica. After all these years there is still a cultural divide. Raising kids was the most challenging but now we look forward to retirement. I wish you another 20 , crap that would make me even olderrrrrrrrrrr or dead!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Westenders - 07-23-2014

(07-22-2014, 11:45 PM)macyoder Wrote:  
(07-22-2014, 10:43 PM)Westenders Wrote:  But ladies I'm lmfao, jitters do you not think she took you down with this post and an earlier targeted one to you too?? You had to PM her to sort that one out. For you to agree and back her online is funny to me.

No, it's truly was not meant as that. There are times when things are posted and PM is best used for clarification. To Tammy and Dread, thanks for listening and providing us with the PM option. It worked as intended to.

As we say in Jamaica, mi throw mi corn mi nuh call no fowl to mi coop. Now the chicken shitz is cleared up lets get back to sharing our personal truth and experience, as the board was ONCE intended. Of course I apologize if you saw the comment as you say , "sadly deliberate, desperate and malicious " but fancy did not add a name but many saw it so maybe I should really duck for cover. Yes, discussed here before and a very touchy topic. Now I am cleaning out the coop, so the rest, please PM on this one...lol!

As Rootswoman once reminded us, there is a slight difference between disagreeing with what posters say and who you think they are. Westender quote -

1. "You clearly also like to agitate on here, and boy misery loves company. "

2. "Some people have no sense of their self, their own situation and their impact on others."

3 "Please feel free to keep buddying up with ridiculous posts and comments, you show who you are really well."

Once again some of our self esteem is NOT wrapped up in what others post about who they think they are. It means nothing but it's not the intent of the board.

Er okay lol, making complete sense!!!
Chicken shit, well some irresponsible chickens like to shit all over.
I know who I am and I see who you are. My self esteem is fine that is why I am not a judgemental critical person.

If you think you are an upholder of this boards vision then, I don't know why it is called the yellow board. Should be a different more depressing colour.

Share your truth, you don't like other peoples and your passive aggressive, purposeful comments are interpreted as intended.

Won't be PM thought I'd reply publicly as you have.

Won't respond further either, can't argue with crazy!!
No point getting back on the merry go round.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - macyoder - 07-23-2014

"Won't respond further either,"

Moments when I do believe, without a doubt there is a God in heaven and there is H.O.P.E

Help Our People Evolve