The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. (/showthread.php?tid=100329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - booger - 06-28-2014

"I will admit I chuckled at Booger's beach erosion comment - but, like Jitterbug these types of statements make me a bit uneasy. I'm willing to bet none of us are jaw dropping Top Model material, lol."

I am a retired underwear model, does that count?

Seriously though, everyone on this board has seen someone who came across as hideous. I purposely left the details fuzzy, and by reading some of the replies it appears some of you like it fuzzy.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Westenders - 06-28-2014

Ooh Sophie, you don't want to go to many of the European holiday destinations, fuzz and fur is a regular sight there!!

Seriously I think we all get it, but don't think this can be applied to Jamaican foreign relationships alone.
In negril I have seen some tourist couples who are a sight for sore eyes as well. And seen plenty men with bellys who could cause their own beach erosion. ( sorry got to support the ladies here)

Me personally, I could not cope with being with a man who is Adonis like, even in my younger days, think I would develop far too many self esteem issues in a relationship with someone like that.

I don't get chatted up hardly ever any more lol, those guys know who to target most of the time.

The rinsing thing, well, they are all big people, if you fall for that one, then on your own head be it.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - barbara - 07-02-2014

(06-27-2014, 01:46 PM)Sophie Wrote:  The running joke is that one day I'm getting mine braided and beaded on the beach! LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

OMG... this made me spit coffee.. OH THE VISUAL CTHU

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - jitterbug - 07-02-2014

the thing is, even if you actually don't hand over money, these men cost money.
there is the double hotel charge, meals, drinks, entertainment.
that has been my experience anyway.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Sharleen - 07-02-2014

The parsley comment made me remember this from youtube. I know some of you have seen this before, but some of you might not have. It's really funny:

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Sharleen - 07-03-2014

it looks like the link didn't work, let me try once more:

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - rootswoman - 07-03-2014

It works Sharleen - but you have to watch it directly from youtube - the owner of the video blocked it from being able to share it elsewhere

I have never seen this before - what a riot and how perfect for this thread

I have a feeling Sophie and Pineapple are on their trip - I cant wait to see Sophie's reaction to this! (I hope she hasn't seen it yet) We will have to resurrect this thread when they get home.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - macyoder - 07-22-2014

I had this conversation recently with some friends. I am old and know many Jamaican men before some who defend them, met them, slept with them, or even marry them. I find most (not ALL) Jamaican men are full of game with unmatched confidence. I am familiar with their game and can understand why some unsuspecting woman fall for the play. Without a pot to piss in and a window to throw it through some (not ALL) know how to make a woman feel, if the ground was velvet it would be too hard for them to walk on. That line was not from Jamaica but got my attention and kept it since. Some of the lines are priceless. Eye contact and a smile mean invitation to fun, married or not. A high low (asymmetrical) dress means the front up already for me.

I have also been apart of conversation where some (not ALL) Jamaican women despise these foreigners for taking their man. The complaint, dem tek mi man, like he was a fruit from a tree. Some want to know how to find a white man, as he was breadfruit out of season. Su tell mi nuh, how yuh find one. Ok, in the frozen food section in the grocery store :-)))))))))))))))))))

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - jitterbug - 07-22-2014

macy, i love your take on the "jamaican thing" . . . refreshing and true . . . at least in my eyes . . .

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - macyoder - 07-22-2014

Thanks jitterbug but I think it might be a good idea if I duck for cover about now. I know what's coming and its not going to be pretty.