The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. (/showthread.php?tid=100329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - suzengrace - 06-27-2014

yamangurl..where you been > miss your exquisite photography...

Been with my jam guy about 5 yrs now..we laugh at all the looks etc from others and what they're obviously thinking.. I will say it wasn't easy for me to adapt to a jam partner and me being a "strange bird" as the locals like to call me it wasn't easy for him either...lol...clash of the cultures in a big arse way at times (lol)!!!!!!Maybe i should write more about this when i post pic from the yard..will make it more interesting .....hmmm.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - oldtimer - 06-27-2014

The higher the risk the greater the reward !!!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Sophie - 06-27-2014

Yamangurl--- LOLOLOL Note to self::: Sit, spread legs, MIRROR, whew!

Edit to add-- Wait, Yamangurl--- this should be in the "Show us your furry friend" thread. lololol

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Coconut - 06-27-2014

"sprouted parsley"...................... bahahahahahahahahahaha! Thank you for the laugh - not the visual!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - rastagirl777 - 06-27-2014

I will admit I chuckled at Booger's beach erosion comment - but, like Jitterbug these types of statements make me a bit uneasy. I'm willing to bet none of us are jaw dropping Top Model material, lol.

Still - in my MANY years in Negril I've had my share of eye rolls. After reading Westender's statement though, I wonder exactly what I was rolling my eyes at? From my perspective I can't tell if the couple is married and in a good relationship if I do not know them personally. I've known many Jamaican-Foreign relationships that are loving and lasting - just visited such a couple in Toronto a couple of weeks ago and one of our oldest friends - an American woman and a Jamaican man who met in Porty - have been happily married for 30 years.

But I've also witnessed my share of disasters and near-disasters, men and women.

The heart wants what the heart wants - unfortunately bad relationships happen in every culture but I've also known some where in this case the guy was clearly taking advantage of 3-4 women per year.

Then there are women who come to Jamaica to get their groove back - seeking out the super-hunks, employing boyfriends for two weeks or two months, etc. These are women from everywhere with different types of looks from fluffy to body-building great - young, middle aged...it happens all the time and there are the "boys" that do make their "living" from this type of interaction.

Piney - you deserve better than what you were getting apparently and it will come. Enjoy your drama free vacation!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - jitterbug - 06-27-2014

rastagirl, we actually agree on something . . . that's positive!!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - rastagirl777 - 06-27-2014

We have more in common probably than you'd like to think Wink

Seriously though, comments on people's "looks" or grooming never sat well with me and never will. Ugly is as ugly does and as far as "grooming" - well, very often that's a cultural thing. I live in and amongst fuzzy hippies so all I could think was "ouch".

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Sophie - 06-27-2014

Can't help myself I find the pubic hair thing hilarious,,, probably because I have firm opinions about it-LOL

As I have said a million times--- public hair is there for a damn good reason,,,, just like nose hair,,, to repel foreign invaders-LOL I do not desire to have the poom poom of a prepubescent girl. The running joke is that one day I'm getting mine braided and beaded on the beach! LOLOLOLOLOL Nahhhh.... I bush whack what I must to keep it within the confines of my swimsuit bottom. No, it's not nice to make fun of people's size or whatever but danged if I will not laugh about pubic hair, MINE and everyone else's-LOL

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - rastagirl777 - 06-28-2014

"I do not desire to have the poom poom of a prepubescent girl."
OMG Sophie, you are too much, lol!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Schuttzie - 06-28-2014

HAHA, Sophie!