The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. (/showthread.php?tid=100329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - kaycee - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 07:16 PM)'booger' Wrote:  I also see the vanity involved. Having a looker on your arm, one much hotter than you can nab at home is a driver.

Once I was sitting at canoe sipping a beer looking out at the water. I look over to the right and see the most hideous woman I have ever seen in a bathing suit. I mean this woman could stop all beach erosion in that bay. And out swims this ripped dude half her age and starts making out with her. It was so off that I walked to the end of the bar to see if a camera crew might be set up on the other side. Nope, it was the real deal hook up. 

Omg! Sooo very true! I went to a beach bar and saw about 5 couples fitting this description.smh!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - oldtimer - 06-20-2014

Well it was Piney's comment that made me think of it but I was speaking generally . This goes for men and women , I certainly wasn't pointing fingers.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - JonTom - 06-20-2014

(06-19-2014, 07:16 PM)'booger' Wrote:  ... the most hideous woman I have ever seen in a bathing suit. I mean this woman could stop all beach erosion in that bay.

I'll take the bait... What exactly is "hideous=stop beach erosion" to mean?
I've spent a precious few seconds trying to reconcile and, sorry, can't make sense of it.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Vicky - 06-20-2014

Rootswoman- Allure of Sand , Sun, Flattery and Good Sex!

Yup - that's how the ball (balls) gets rolling haahahaa !

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Pineapple - 06-20-2014

I love you OT~~~  Believe me all it cost me was time.  But to me time is dear, very dear.  Sophie described it pretty well.  Actually I think she was being kind.  I told him from the get-go "Do you see ATM on my forehead?  No? Then don't ask me to send money."  I have no problem getting a man (when I want one) so I don't need to have one to support in Jamaica.  It was fun while it lasted but when you find out he's fathered another kid -- time to move on.  I've never known of any Jamaican man who is true to anyone when left alone. (Sure, I don't know them all -- just saying the ones I do know are playing all sides.)   His loss, now on to a really fun vacation coming up. 

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - oldtimer - 06-21-2014

Good for you Piney !!!!! And now to have some BIG FUN !!!! with Sophie ,running around all day ,saying "arse " whenever you want .Have a GREAT !!!!! vaca . Maybe you need some Nova Scotia air !!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Westenders - 06-21-2014

I think I've seen a bit of everything described in my years visiting. It does sometimes make you feel a bit stereotyped though when your in a relationship with a Jamaican, in my case a man. 

Pineapple you seem to be looking after yourself just fine, good for you.

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - jitterbug - 06-23-2014

i'm not sure i like the tone of the "deragatory" statements being made . . .
no need to get nasty . . .
each to their own taste . . .
the world is made up of all sorts of sizes and shapes . . . and who are we to judge?

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - goldilocks - 06-23-2014

I am a grown woman,  and have been in long-term relationships with men (including one Jamaican guy).  I always make the point from the beginning that I have no money, and I'm looking for a man that will work as hard as I do toward a hopefully equitable partnership.  I don't expect a man to pay my bills, and I don't expect to have to pay his.  This has proved to be hard to find.  I have, however, been stereotyped as a "sex tourist" just because I hang out with locals, LOL.  
You're right Piney - His Loss!

RE: Why ??? in a Jamaican - foreign breakup.. - Yamangurl - 06-26-2014

Booger's comment has reminded of the time a few years back I was lounging on the beach next to a "similar appearing couple" with regards to looks.
(warning - following story is kind of gross!!! You've been warned! But knowing y'all, you'll read on, heh heh heh)

Honestly, the poor woman was so unattractive physically I felt a bit sorry for her. And the guy was tall, thin and HOT! HOT! HOT!
As I watched them from opaque sunglasses and privately contemplated the nature of their relationship (none of my business, but hey! I was curious), she sat up in her lounger chair and swung her legs over the side to grab another cigarette or something from her bag.
As she did that, she opened her legs wide enough to expose a freakin' sprouted parsely garden!!! OMG it was everywhere, coming out of her suit!! Absolutely ghastly. Not sure what "he" was getting out of the deal but to each his own ((shudder!!!)).