The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Suzen Grace and Booger .... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Suzen Grace and Booger .... (/showthread.php?tid=100325)

Pages: 1 2

Suzen Grace and Booger .... - oldtimer - 06-17-2014

I read the posts "over there " and I see that you are getting "ragged" on slightly or maybe the word is scolded. Big Frank is right about insurance denials. One of my daughters is a partner lawyer in a law firm in Calgary and they specialize in travel documents , visa's ,medical insurance ,and medical services where their clients are going . It is primarly the oil industry world wide but also other people as well. They test those services all the time , to make sure they work. My daughter tells me that almost all insurance is invalid (just like Big Frank said ) because of an i not dotted or a t not crossed or some pre existing condition that one might never think of as anything.This is why their firm is successful . Her advice is to be VERY , VERY , VERY , VERY careful when buying travel insurance ESPECIALY in places like Russia , Jamaica , South America , etc because of the corruption and lack of advertised services. (I'm thinkin' crashed ambulances ). Medi-vac is very expensive so paying is not a "here's your $'s " quickly. I'm sure Bobby is giving a phonebook list but that's all it is.    

RE: Suzen Grace and Booger .... - suzengrace - 06-17-2014

HI OT.. havnt been there today.. i did post a very reputable company from the US that has excellent reputation travelexhange.. i'v had two friends have to use them -one while traveling in south america -got int errible motorcycle accident..insurance company totally came thru-no problems ..other person;s father hadf a stroke in Ochi rios-- again ins companyrealytook care of things..your right -alot of shady companies -and you must read the fine print..

You try to do something good for fellow travelers and when you push the subject you get that kind of snarky attituude...enough is enough..I have been banned many times on that site but somehow the overlord always let me come back.I think he enjoys in a sadistic way putting me down on his board for everyone to see... whatever...am done ... I just think his initial response to my queries was so strange-like he's already spinning in his head some kind of business deal with these ambualnce companies and Negril.com that are going on in the back room...and the fact that we all know he lives there 21  years and knows all in the community-but you dont seem to know anything about private ambulances ??       

I asked to have me and my account deleted......screw him and his board..

RE: Suzen Grace and Booger .... - captaind on Zion Hill - 06-17-2014

(06-17-2014, 11:57 AM)'suzengrace' Wrote:  HI OT.. havnt been there today.. i did post a very reputable company from the US that has excellent reputation travelexhange.. i'v had two friends have to use them -one while traveling in south america -got int errible motorcycle accident..insurance company totally came thru-no problems ..other person;s father hadf a stroke in Ochi rios-- again ins companyrealytook care of things..your right -alot of shady companies -and you must read the fine print..

Hi Susangrace,

Is this the company? http://www.travelexinsurance.com/

My wife and daughter insist that I get it for the next trip

Cap

Yes Captain thats the company..check them out..They're the only one i use and the only one my friends high-end travel agency recomends...

RE: Suzen Grace and Booger .... - Tanfastic - 06-17-2014

Rob seems to be pissed off at the world lately, majority of his responses have been snarky as you say. Maybe he isn't getting it lately from bnasty but there is definitely an issue. As a tourism website that he promotes so heavily you would think Customer Service is the priority, we are his customers and he is pissed about providing service to all that don't agree with him. In this world we don't always have to agree, but we must be reasonable, treat others with respect and be willing to admit mistakes. Hell I'm wrong all the time, just ask my wife! Sorry to those of you who have the wrath fall upon you often.

RE: Suzen Grace and Booger .... - Westenders - 06-17-2014

oh lord, even travel insurance causes controversy.

suzengrace, I requested the same and he told me to stop posting instead. WTF...you can't even offer good advice now without being shot down.

Tanfantastic, I agree with your views about customers. We all like to be right, but the little guy takes it to a new level. He needs to stay quiet and moderate if he thinks something is against his forum rules.
i don't understand why he has a following on that site, he is not a good representation of anyone in Jamaica. Living there for so long gives him a right to an opinion, but he thinks he knows more about Jamaica than anyone...Jamaicans included lol.

(06-17-2014, 05:13 AM)'oldtimer' Wrote:  [size=13px]I'm sure Bobby is giving a phonebook list but that's all it is.    [/size]

Yep he pasted a page from the intial website I recomended: jamaica yellow pages..Well hell I could have done that..It sounded like he contacted 4 diff companies but they couldnt provide any info for various reasons-that they;d have to get back to him ..am just surprised they couldnt answer a few basic questions like:
1. does your ambulance service negril ? where is it coming from?(ie response time)
2. whats your aproximate charge for taking a patient to Sav ,Mobay?
4. what form of payment do you take?

Seriously, i didnt ask for a whole dissertation on the ambulance system..like i said, it wouldnt surprise me he's got some back-side business scheme in the works that associate n.com with ambulance service..

Tantastic he does seem to have issues-maybe he's upset his beloved " Negril " ambulance bit the dust..He cant brag and go on about it anymore...

RE: Suzen Grace and Booger .... - wendy - 06-17-2014

susangrace and booger, ya kill'n me here Smile  
Cannot believe you 2 are still able to post over yonder, AND no nasty emails either ? you 2 are very very special

RE: Suzen Grace and Booger .... - Coconut - 06-17-2014

Not going "o'er der" but if you're looking for your next big business deal by telling people about their options regarding AMBULANCES *smh* times must be real tough. His reputation precedes him.  My big question for the day why does he say he owns n.com when the domain is not registered in his name??