The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Lovers Leap feb 2014 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Lovers Leap feb 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=100321)

Lovers Leap feb 2014 - wendy - 06-13-2014

So sorry, i thought i had posted my photos. On our journey to TB area i finally after all these years headed to LL. My oh My what a wonderful amazing VIEW. We drove up to the entrance of the gated area where a man standing said there was a fee...i then noticed a man with the most awesome camera equipment walking out of the gate and over to the left of an open field, i asked where the man was going with all that equipment which the man informed us he was heading over to the trails. My eyes popped open, A TRAIL ? Lets head over that way and forget about the fee Smile WOW OH WOW is all i can say, photos DO NOT do justice what you see with your own eyes ! we hiked over to the ledge and i began snapping away....
[attachment=764]
This is the view waaaaaaay down, you can see a small tiny beach below[attachment=765]
[attachment=766]
[attachment=767]
[attachment=768]
I'll post more in the morning, nighty night

RE: Lovers Leap feb 2014 - wendy - 06-14-2014

[attachment=772][attachment=773][attachment=774][attachment=775][attachment=776] 
amazing when looking out a person cant tell where the sea meets the sky

RE: Lovers Leap feb 2014 - Angel - 06-14-2014

Nice Wendy, thanks for posting.

RE: Lovers Leap feb 2014 - rootswoman - 06-14-2014

Those are beautiful Wendy!
I was hoping you would share some pictures fro your last trip -
Thank you!

you are Welcome...what else ya wanna see ? Think booger was the one that wanted to see LL, i do have pics of the inside rooms of Sunset, who was that looking for hotels here ?

RE: Lovers Leap feb 2014 - jitterbug - 06-14-2014

thanks wendy . . . it's been a few years since i've returned to ll . . . i always wondered how it is possible to fall from where ppl say the lovers fell? they would have to have "tumbled" all the way down to the sea? . . . i love tripping through st. elizabeth especially during crop times . . .

RE: Lovers Leap feb 2014 - oldtimer - 06-14-2014

If you ever fell you'd starve to death before you hit the bottom. Now wouldn't that be some place to start one of those man kites !!

RE: Lovers Leap feb 2014 - booger - 06-14-2014

Great pics Wendy! Night and day to what I have. And I also had the same thought about falling from the edge. Unless I missed something it would be a tumble and not a fall. Makes for a good story none the less.

(06-14-2014, 11:39 AM)'booger' Wrote:  Great pics Wendy! Night and day to what I have. And I also had the same thought about falling from the edge. Unless I missed something it would be a tumble and not a fall. Makes for a good story none the less.

OOOOH heck no ! where i was it sure would be a FALLLLLLLL. While i was being helped with a hand to some very dangerous spots, they laughed cuz i was soooo afraid ( im afraid of heights ) YOU, YOU, that fall from an airplane, zipline etc....are AFRAID !!