The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Coming back to JAH!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Coming back to JAH!! (/showthread.php?tid=100313)

Coming back to JAH!! - LostBeachBum - 06-12-2014

Hey everyone!

Just did some browsing and it seems like a few of my old friends are still hanging around. I'm not sure what's wrong with my old account, I could sign in but not post anything or contact anyone to find out what's up. It's me though, John, LostBeachBum!

I've been traveling nearly 3 years now, 35+ countries and I'm tired. So I decided to come back to Jamaica where my adventures started 10 years ago to clear my mind and figure out my next move in life. I just turned 30 and moved to Jamaica when I had just turned 20 so it's going to be an interesting contrast in experiences. I'm going back to Broughton, living on the beach next to the fishing village. A friend of mine just put my old cabin on her property so I'll be helping get that set up. Along with working on my book, turning golden brown, shredding some LBS and putting these recipes Ive learned from around the world to good use. I'll be renting a motorcycle the whole time Im there as usual and Im sure I'll find myself in Negril a few times a week. I'm so excited for my ride to the West End via the "back way" through Little Bay and Orange Hill. I've seen alot of amazing places over the last few years, but nothing ever felt like that ride. 

I'll be getting in sometime next week and would love to grab a drink or do some cooking with some of my old friends I never got to meet or make some new ones. Not sure how long I'll be around but Im guessing a month or more. Hope to see some of you soon!

Bless up!!

RE: Coming back to JAH!! - rootswoman - 06-12-2014

Hey LostBeachbum
Great to "see" you here
We had to change software and in order for everyone to keep their names we had to lock them up untill the original name owners comes to claim them.
You will have to send a message to Dreadneck and he will help you reset your password
sorry about the confusion.

The picture uploader on this new board is a little fussy and needs some work but it works with 3-4 pictures at a time and some patients.

I , for one , am really looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more about your travels and of course - the food!

RE: Coming back to JAH!! - Angel - 06-12-2014

Nice you are going back, sounds like you have been living it up. Welcome back! think you could maybe have Dreadneck fix your account back to your old name if you wanted.

RE: Coming back to JAH!! - suzengrace - 06-12-2014

Hey you...seems like your coming around full-circle...hope are paths cross sometime in the futre..until then come back to the board and entertain us with your storoies, pics.. and some of those recipes (if you share them....)

RE: Coming back to JAH!! - LostBeachBum - 06-13-2014

Thanks for the info on the new board, I will contact Dreadneck and see if we can get this sorted. I'll post up some food pics when I get a chance to play with the new uploader, defintitely have 100s of them! If I have some time this weekend I'll put together a brief summary of the last year or I'll just post it from one of the bars on the West End. 

RE: Coming back to JAH!! - Westenders - 06-13-2014

Lucky you, what a life...
I will look forward to hearing about your experiences.
enjoy chilling in broughton. Funniest beach I ever went on with mad dogs and giant crabs lol.