The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rainbow info for camera date - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Rainbow info for camera date (/showthread.php?tid=100283)

Rainbow info for camera date - Angel - 05-28-2014

Here is info for camera, was better to cut and paste hope you can do it.

Digital Camera Instructions: How to Set up Date and Time.Please keep in mind that the digital camera instructions in this article are for general use and might not apply to your model.Usually when you first turn on your camera, you are promoted to set the time and date. But, there are times when you have to reset it, such as when moving to a new time zone or going on vacation to another part of the world. Here's how to quickly set up and change your date and time.
Setting up Date and Time

Turn Your Camera on.
Hit the Menu button.
Select 'Tools' which is usually represented by a wrench or hammer symbol.
Select 'Time/Date', the symbol is usually a clock.
You can now change the time and date. Use the left/right buttons to select what you would like to change. Use the up and down buttons to change the values.
Once you're all the data is correct, hit the 'set button' to apply the new data. Hit the 'menu button' to exit the menu.

Note: Some camera's need to have their date and times reentered if the batteries have been removed for a long period of time.

RE: Rainbow info for camera date - Vicky - 05-28-2014

Angel - OMG I followed your instructions and it worked !!

Easy Peasy !! I can't believe I have let that slide since 2010 !

( a little embarrassed )

Thank you so very Much for taking the time to post this info for me Wowza !!

RE: Rainbow info for camera date - Vicky - 05-28-2014

[attachment=680]

Oops now it show no date lol ! That's ok too 

RE: Rainbow info for camera date - wendy - 05-28-2014

this is just me....i prefer not to have dates shown incase i happen to snap a beauty to enlarge i dont want to see that darn date below... Smile

RE: Rainbow info for camera date - Angel - 05-28-2014

Good Rainbow now if you do want the date you can change it to that too. I don't usually use it either. But nice if you need to show a date.