The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Miscellaneous Pics - - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Miscellaneous Pics - (/showthread.php?tid=100278)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - wendy - 05-27-2014

Smile my reports have tamed down in the years, na true LOL i really had some very exciting reports back in the day on the board over yonder....were you a lurker then too ? BOY O BOY would i LOVE to get my hands on some of those stories to read over them once again ,...my good buddy that loved to do wild crazy things with me has passed, strange to not have her there with me Sad miss her terribly.
keep the photos coming

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - Schuttzie - 05-28-2014

Really nice, thank you for sharing!

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - rootswoman - 05-28-2014

Very nice pictures Rainbow -
I love the picture of you!

I miss your reports Wendy.
I always looked forward to YOUR trips lol

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - Vicky - 05-28-2014

Thank you Schuttzie and Rootswoman .

Yes Wendy I was a lurker way back lol....a little shy I guess.

I found this board and liked the vibe of everyone so I stepped out of the box and hopped on the Jamericans Board !

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - MoFromMonroe - 05-29-2014

I went on the "other" board and typed in Wendy. I figured if they came up I could copy and paste but I got nothing.

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - Bruce - 05-29-2014

Love the photos Rainbow!

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - freshmint - 02-23-2015

Enjoyed your photos. Share more if you have them, would enjoy that. That was a nice week we had there at the same time, Vicky. Enjoyed meeting you and your friend. Kept in touch with Eva, if you remember her. My friend connected with the family with kids, as well.

Nice atmosphere there, can see returning to be an easy deal. My friend won't be joining me this time, but am taking my son again end of March. Was happy to return there, but my son wants more socializing so we are staying at the bigger up the way.

Not sure how to send photos here, have a few on the pc. Was looking thru them and wishing i could find my camera, lost in this house here somewhere.  Probably you won't be there until end of April like last yr? Greetings to you, and best wishes.Tell your friend hello from me as well.

RE: Miscellaneous Pics - - jitterbug - 02-23-2015

omg, thank you vicky . . . just what the doctor ordered today!!!! . . . any more?

[attachment=1736][attachment=1737][attachment=1738][attachment=1739][attachment=1740][attachment=1735][attachment=1734]

...looks like we got this, Vicky.

[attachment=1741][attachment=1742][attachment=1743][attachment=1744][attachment=1745][attachment=1746]