The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - 2nutz4travel - 06-14-2014

Waiting for more Gerry.....

And yes, RastaStan does a great job hosting.  He actually has a personality... 

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-15-2014

I had made plans with Groove16 to bring him along for spearfishing this morning, but he was so far past the legal limit at Seastar last night that I was not sure he would make it. I called at 6 a.m. doubting the friendly tourist would pick up the phone, but sure enough he answered and said ya mon, come and get me.

I jammed down to Travellers, where he and his wife were stayng, and picked him up. The wife was a little wary about us jumping on the scooter together, but we made it safe to Negril Palms, where Vincent picked us up.

Groove was not much of a spearfisher, but he had a good time until getting a bit seasick towards the end. He is from Georgia and loves to party, even lighting one up at the break of dawn.

Myself, I caught a lot of fish including a giant puffer, and I toted the load back to Seastar Inn and gave ‘em to Clarol, who seemed very happy about it. I took a long nap because I was pretty much up all night partying myself, but that was something I was getting used to.

The don’t call me the Mighty Californian for nothin.

Ya mon, ya mon, ya mon.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - booger - 06-15-2014

Happy Fathers Day Gerry! I'm sure your girls are having a blast with you today!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-16-2014

I took a few moments in my room to enjoy the AC for a bit and just kind of relax, and the next thing I knew it was raining pretty well. When it dried up a bit, I headed down the hill to Canoe. Some of the folks I saw there where Charlie and his new friend Tony Braxton (whom he had met at the airport in Baltimore and – by coincidence – ended up being neighbors at Negril Palms), along with the beautiful Suzan Grace, Weathermon and a few others.

A small-time dealer was selling spliffs at Canoe. He went to go fetch some change for a 20 USD and didn’t return for like 45 minutes, and that got me a little pissed off. Island time and worrying about getting ripped off – you always have to be on guard in Negril. He did return finally.

I spent the latter part of the day at Westender Inn, then enjoyed my usual sunset chocolate cake and coffee at Catcha. I was back at Seastar Inn once it got dark, hanging once again with Tattoo Charlie and indulging in rum punches, one after the other until my hands were pruned like I was in the pool.

For some reason, I can drink an incredible amount of alcohol in Negril and still remain lucid and relatively normal. It feels good, though, and oddly I rarely drink in the USA, but in Jamaica I really like to let loose.

Chris was hosting poker tonight, and I sat next to him as an unofficial advisor. He kept losing and steadfastly refused to bluff. If he didn’t have anything like three aces, he always folded, and I scolded him for doing so.

“You have to bluff to win, Chris,” I kept telling him.

I went to my room again for a few more punches, watched some TV, then went to bed.

It was a good day.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-16-2014

On Monday, I took Tony Braxton spearfishing. He was staying next to Charlie. We got a lot of fish (Tony even got one himself, and he was not a good swimmer, so that was impressive), and I brought them back to Barbara at Seastar Inn. 

I saw party girl Nicky on the road up the hill, and I told her I would meet her later at Bourbon Beach. It was there that I met an unfortunate tourist who had all his stuff stolen, including his passport, so we tried to help him out on the computer and with some phone calls.

Apparantly, a hustler girl had first stolen his phone, and he drunkenly got a posse together of young guys who then took his bag and all his stuff a little while later. At least, that was his version of the story.
Afer that, I returned to Palms to hang with Charlie and Tony, then I found myself at Catcha early in the evening for dinner with Charlie. 

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - booger - 06-16-2014

Some F'ing people are so naive. Fly to Jamaica, pay for ass, have said ass rip you off. So sad........ Sure it happens at least daily on both sides of the sexes.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 06-17-2014

Booger, I think you are right, unfortunately Sad

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Westenders - 06-17-2014

Yep, you see it everywhere, don't know why they pay. There's free sex everywhere!! 

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-18-2014

Here is some video of the Love Bus pub crawl in Red Ground at Red Dragon.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 06-18-2014

i don't feel sorry for men and women that get hustled and then cry . . . for sure, as you put your finger in that fire, IT WILL BURN YOU! . . . so it goes in jamaica and the rest of the world!!!