The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 06-03-2014

Thanks for continuing, Gerry! I'm enjoying your report.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-04-2014

The Jungle is wild on Thursday. Girls get in free, so it's about three-to-one girls to guys ratio. 

A lot of the girls can get kind of aggressive single guys, so you really have to be in the mood to enjoy the place; otherwise, it can be a hassle to constantly be on the defensive. I've had some wild times there through the years - but not tonight. I had an early day the next morning, plus I had my scooter parked out front, so I had a couple of rum drinks and called it a night before midnight.

I slept well. I dreamt of swimming in the beautiful blue ocean, of riding the scooter through the hills, of the exhileration of jumping the cliffs, of being in the arms of beautiful Jamaican ladies. 

I was finding my groove in Negril. It generally takes a few days, and I was feeling it. I have a secret wish to live part-time in Negril one day, and for now I was savoring every minute. 

The one thing I knew for sure about this particular vacation is that the best was yet to come.

Ya mon, ya mon, ya mon.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - MoFromMonroe - 06-05-2014

Teasing us .......

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - rootswoman - 06-05-2014

Yes Indeed Mo

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-05-2014

It was a beautiful day in Negril on Friday, April 25. 

First, of course, I went spearfishing. There were some big fish. On the way home, I dropped the bag of fish off with Bobo, an old friend, in front of his shop across from Rockhouse.

For breakfast, I ordered some dumplings for the table, as we sat with Chickster and Rasta Stan at Seastar Inn. Just about everyone knows each other at this hotel, a haven for long-time returnees, and the vibe here is beyond cool. It just feels like home away from home.

I talked Tattoo Charlie into renting a scooter. We ate jerk chicken at Smokey Joe’s, and right next to the roadside stand is a shop that rents scooters. Smokey Joe said he knows me and vouched for me, so we got the scooter with no deposit and no credit card, just Charlie’s good word that he will return at some point and pay the bill.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-06-2014

I hung at Firefly with some friends. It was Negril.com’s annual boardie party. Their webmaster Rob and I have endured an increasingly hostile relationship, but I’m friends with a lot of boardies; in general, he has been continually disrespectful to me, especially for someone who in fact has the most views of anyone in the history of his site. He later banned me for three days during my vacation for something I had posted months earlier, and the only reason I can think of, as far as the timing was concerned, is that he went out of his way to try to ruin my good time.

By now, he has banned me permanently, but fuk that guy. I don’t need him.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - captaind on Zion Hill - 06-06-2014

Hi Gerry

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 06-06-2014

more details please. i know from previous reports, you love to share details . . . your audience is waiting . . .

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-06-2014

hi Captain D ..... 

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Angel - 06-06-2014

yeah we are here. And you are not the first one to have a disagreement and won't be the last. Sorry you had some BS to contend with while there. Just have your own good time. We can all do it don't need the drama. So go back some time and enjoy!