The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 05-25-2014

more please . . .

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 05-25-2014

Here is a video with Smokey Joe's jerk chicken by the side of the road:

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 05-26-2014

After a nice plate of spaghetti, I took a nap and woke up 9 p.m. My friend Tattoo Charlie is at Negril Palms, so I headed over there and found him already making friends with his neighbor – typical Tattoo Charlie – and together we all headed to Roots Bamboo, where a live band was playing. The group was an old-school reggae type band that alternated between Marley-type stuff and classic rock. The singer was young and compelling, and there was also a trumpet player, and overall the band was quite good.

Shayne, my old friend, had driven us, stopping first so Charlie could go the bank. Shayne rented out his extra cell to Charlie, so now we both have phones.

After a few rum punches that hit me particularly hard, I called it a night, and Shayne drove me back to Seastar. It was a fun evening.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Sharleen - 05-26-2014

keep on writing!  I'm in really need of a vacation at this point in my life and trip reports really help.  I will watch all of your video's at work tomorrow!  My at home computer isn't too great with video's, it is an old computer.  It sounds like you may have had an altercation with Rob the F.O.B. (f*cking old bastard).  I have enjoyed all your past trip reports, keep on writing. 
   I have to go to bed, a 6:50 a.m. alarm clock is waiting.  Anyone having problems with "ANTS" ... I am.  They absolutely HATE the smell of vinegar, I just poured onto paper towels a bunch of vinegar and put them onto my kitchen countertops.  I have these little teeny tiny ants coming into my kitchen countertops from the backsplash area.  YUK!
   I am having problems viewing the photo's posted, all I see is a little "x" ??

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - rootswoman - 05-27-2014

lol lol lol - I spit my coffee -not expecting that from such a nice lady.
lol lol - Sharleen - don't hold back!

Hope you had a nice weekend gerryg123 -
looking forward to more

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 05-28-2014

LOL, spunky lady, Sharleen!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - rootswoman - 06-02-2014

Where are you GerryG123?
Look at all the views you've gotten Mon!
Your fans might not be posting here, but they are certainly reading your story.

We need some more!!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Ziggy - 06-02-2014

Enjoying the trip.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-03-2014

The next day was Thursday. I woke up early and went spearfishing with a friend from Canada named Chickster. Nice guy. Shayne the cabbie picked us up at Seastar because I had overdone it the night before and drank too many rum punches at Roots Bamboo, so I had left my scooter at Palms Negril.

Hey, it happens.

I caught a bunch of fish and then toted Chickster back on my scooter. On the way, I got into a confrontation with Gasford of Gas Bikes. He was mad that I had posted a video a year earlier of us getting into a dispute about him wanting to charge 200 dollars for a small scratch on the scooter. I talked him off the ledge and eventually erased the video a couple of days later.

Later, I headed with a yardie named Rick the Prick (nice guy from Texas) to Bourbon Beach. The place looks nice. I slid caretaker Shabba ten dollars to help me out with supplies, so I would have some at the beach. Bourbon Beach has been spruced up and is a lot nicer, though there are still an assortment of hustlers there, but not as many as before.

I also ate some jerk chicken at Smokey Joes and took a swim with yardies at Seastar Inn. There were five or six of us together in the pool, and I knew all of them from past trips. That was kinda cool. I had some spaghetti and took a nap. The Jungle club was coming up tonight, and I needed my rest.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Kandm - 06-03-2014

Keep it coming Gerry! Thanks again for the report