The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 07-22-2014

I was finding my groove in Negril. Again.

There is no where I feel more at home. For some reason, everything about me feels better in Negril -- mind, body and spirit. I am just so much more at ease and less frustrated with whatever was bothering me back in L.A. I'm 50 years old now, and I have some aches and pains, particularly my joints that are plagued by ocassional arthritis, but on the island I always feel in tip top shape.

And my spirit, oh my spirit. I just love helping others and making friends in Jamaica. I am much more social and just so willing to embrace the day and have a good time. That's the best thing of all about being on the island.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 07-22-2014

Here is a shot of the beach near Travellers:

[attachment=965]

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 07-23-2014

hi gerry, your travels in negril have definitely evolved! . . . kind of settled down a bit . . . it's all good, as we age, things change.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 07-23-2014

I was up early, as usual, on Thursday morning. Roy Mon and I met Famous Vincent on the beach, and we headed out once again to try our luck spearfishing. Later, I went to visit Memphis Mike, who was staying at Coral Seas – for an incredible rate of 37 dollars per night, a deal that I had found for him – and we decided to ride our scooters together up the hill.

I wanted to check out Negril Escape and see what 26 dollars a night could bring you, cause that is the deal they were offering. Unfortunately, we ran into a road block of police on the way. We were not wearing our helmets, and the police stopped us.

One of the officers told me to get off the bike and to open the compartment. Then he started going through my stuff and searching me. Oh no.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - IJ - 07-23-2014

Oh no! I hope you have a cock ring with you!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Tim - 07-24-2014

(07-23-2014, 10:22 PM)IJ Wrote:  Oh no! I hope you have a cock ring with you!

LMAO!!!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Kandm - 07-24-2014

Best line ever IJ...Great laugh to start my day

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 07-24-2014

HAHA!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 07-25-2014

Well, I was carrying nothing illegal -- thus no need for any sex toys to amuse the police -- so they let me and Memphis Mike be on our way.

We stopped at Negril Escape, and frankly I thought the place was pretty nice, though I later found out they are "going green" and thus to not have AC during the day cause they use solar heating or something ridiculous like that. Can you say "deal killer"?

My ex and my two daughters were set to check out of Merrills the next day and check into Seastar Inn, but I thought Negril Escape might be a fun option. I went to Bourbon Beach with Mike, but it was getting cloudy and looked like rain was coming, so I found my way to Merrills, where I bumped into Nicky Gordon (she works there) before the rain started, so the kids and ex and I all hung in the room for a while. The walls are paper thin by the way.

When the rain stopped, we all took a cab (Shayne picked us up) and went first to Negril Escape (ex wife didn't like it cause there was no one there, and she saw a broken bottle), and then to Seastar Inn, where I treated everyone to drink and lunch (ex complained there was not enough liquor in purple reign).

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 07-25-2014

That is interesting that you are able to vacation with your ex. It is great that are able to put differences aside for the kids. Sounds like you are having a great time, Gerry!