The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - rootswoman - 07-06-2014

I woke up thinking it was grossly unfair of you to be going off again without finishing this report.
Dont you know the rest of us homebodies are living vicariously through your reports.

Ill let you off the hook this time..
but dont dont forget about us beggy beggy boardies who are sitting on the edge of our seats
please

Toke up a big one me GG!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 07-06-2014

yes, don't forget to report live while there . . . for us unfortunate beggy beggys stuck at home . . .

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - booger - 07-08-2014

Mac,
Where you at Holmes? Sure you are enjoying your time with your family..... Enjoy my friend and please post up so we can live vicariously through you.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - MIDIRI - 07-09-2014

(07-05-2014, 07:52 AM)gerryg123 Wrote:  We interupt this report for a special announcment: I return to Negril tomorrow.

ME TOO!!! Well, not tomorrow, but I'll see you in 7 days, 9 hours and 40 minutes......

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 07-09-2014

Negril is incredible. I arrived late Sunday, everything went smooth at airport and transfer.

At Seastar Inn, the owner Chris had his party on, and a bunch of us jumped into the van and headed to Sunset on the Cliffs pool party. Nearly all locals except of for us and maybe one other, very happening party with good vibe but horrible loud music plus DJ screaming into mic. Would have paid twenty dollars for ear plugs.

Saw Nicky there, the beautiful party girl, along with Marko and his friend Beagle, but otherwise mostly new faces.

Didn't sleep well, even though I had been up a long time, I guess because of all the excitement. I have my ex wife and two daughters with me, but they're at Merrills. Visted in the morning (nice place), then we all piled into Famous Vincent's boat and went snorkeling/spearfishing, and the little girls loved it, feeding the fish by hand and generally doing a good job on their first ever snorkeling adventure.

Meanwhile I was busy teaching Roy Mon, who also came along, and the Canadian proved very athletic and hit like three fish; i was impressed.

To be continued.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 07-09-2014

thanks gerry . . . nice to hear you're with your family!!!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Kandm - 07-09-2014

Thanks for checking in Gerry! Hope your girls have a fantastic vacation

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 07-09-2014

Oh, how wonderful that you can share a trip with your family! Have a great time!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - rootswoman - 07-09-2014

Nice to hear you brought your family along - I am sure they will have a fantastic time.

I hear you regarding ear plugs there is a reason they sell them in big bags.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kylake - 07-09-2014

Have a nice "new" trip Gerry! I am looking forward to more and new reporting when you have time.