The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $css_align - Line: 1129 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1129 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1156 postParser->mycode_parse_img
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_img_callback2
/inc/class_parser.php 485 preg_replace_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 06-22-2014

ok gerry, out with the "real" stuff . . .

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-22-2014

There is nothing better in Negril than having a scooter combined with an active vacation style. I go anywhere on a whim, and I don’t have to pay for cabs. I probably save about fifty dollars a day doing this, and I usually cruise around to about ten different places through the day – maybe more.

I motored down the hill to Margaritaville to see Chickster. It’s a nice place actually that gets a bad vibe, probably because it’s tourist-oriented, and on message boards there is a natural against-the-grain feel that usually veers away from tourist-type stuff. But Margaritaville has cabanas, and that’s hard to find on the beach. People freak that the drinks or food are more costly than surrounding properties, and all I have to say about that is you’d never be able to cope in Los Angeles or New York city.

Turns out, I couldn’t find Chickster, who later said he was only there for an hour or so. I headed off to the Palms resort to find Charlie, who still can’t get the hang of how to keep his Jamaica cell phone charged and at the ready.

I’m at the Palms so much that it’s like my second home, and I even have a raft there in the pool (they’re taking great care of it, and that’s a service that’s always a crap shoot). I bumped into Rasta Dave, whom I’ve known for a long time, but all he wanted was a handout, though I didn’t hold it against him.

Charlie and I jumped on our scooters and headed all the way to Westender Inn. He was ready to check out of Palms soon, and because of a prior financial dispute with Seastar Inn that he could not resolve to his satisfaction, he was unsure whether to check in to Seastar as planned or to stay somewhere else for the following week.

I struck up a deal with one of the Westender staff members for Charlie to check in to room 4 – one of the best rooms right on the water – for $60 a night for a week, and that was too good a deal for Charlie to pass up. Plus, I love to hang at Westender myself, so it was a good deal for me, too!

Here is some footage at Catcha Falling Star as the sun was setting:

OK, you want lurid, here is a little sample: 

[attachment=821]

[attachment=822]

now that's the "real" report from gerry!!! . . . looks like you had a private dance or???? . . .

wow, someone actually has a disagreement with seastar??? [Image: 4_14_6.gif]with all the glowing reports from that place . . . not my cup of tea . . . no ocean view, deep down a lane . . . don't understand the attraction over there . . .

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kaycee - 06-22-2014

What kind of services did you get from the half dressed lady?? Don't worry, I don't judge...

(06-22-2014, 04:55 PM)'kaycee' Wrote:  What kind of services did you get from the half dressed lady?? Don't worry, I don't judge...

Just friends ... It's daytime at the Seastar Inn.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kaycee - 06-22-2014

(06-22-2014, 05:47 PM)'gerryg123' Wrote:  
(06-22-2014, 04:55 PM)'kaycee' Wrote:  What kind of services did you get from the half dressed lady?? Don't worry, I don't judge...

Oh okay. Keep it coming!

(06-22-2014, 05:47 PM)'gerryg123' Wrote:  

too funny gerry, . . . what happens at nighttime??? if that is daytime . . .

You can see the daylight thru the curtains.