The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-18-2014

His big mistake was carrying around his passport while drunk. The last I heard, he was forced to travel all the way to Kingston to fix the situation. What a schmuck.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-18-2014

[attachment=801]
Sunset in Negril.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Borntobeach - 06-18-2014

I think that is Dean the pork guy....So Yummy

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-19-2014

It was karaoke night at Seastar Inn, and Sansonya was running the show. She is very talented and incredibly beautiful. And nice, too, once you get to know her.

Now mind you, I love music, I really do, but I am a BAD singer. Not as bad as Okema, but still really bad, lol. So I was a bit petrified when Sansonya began passing the microphone around during the Three Non Blondes song “What’s Going On.” … “I said hey, hey, hey, hey, what’s going on?” I belted out a line or two, and though I thought it would be embarrassing, it was kind of empowering.

Traveling, for me, is about pushing your limits. You go farther away, you spend more money than you usually would, you’re more adventurous. You try things. One of my earliest childhood memories is jumping in a pool for the first time – on vacation in Florida.

At Seastar Inn, Fatty and Roy Mon and Charlie were all around, as was Dave Little. We all drank a lot and had good fun. It was another good day in Negril.

Hangin' out with Roy Mon Morrison. He's a great guy who LOVES to party.

[attachment=808]

Here is a video at Bourbon Beach, enjoying a rum punch at the bar.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-20-2014

Through the years, I’ve gotten to know Famous Vincent quite well. We’ve been spearfishing and snorkeling together every day of my vacation, not just this reach but every reach – except when the weather isn’t right.

We’ve spent a lot of hours just talking together, as often it’s just me and him because we prefer to go out early in the morning. He is a self-made success, the No. 1 boat operator in Negril, and indeed he is not only great at what he does but a pleasure to be around. He’s a great snorkeler and swimmer, obviously, but until the past couple of reaches, it was usually his ex assistant Roger that did the spearfishing and not Vincent. But the two split off about a year ago when Roger got the backing to have his own boat, so Vincent has been spearfishing a lot more, and though Roger was much more adept than me, Vincent and I are actually pretty close in terms of skill level.

He’s a bit better, but not by much, and we so enjoy spearfishing together and kind of competing together for who can get the most fish and biggest ones.

I love being at one with the ocean. It’s an incredible world down there, and the experience sets me right for the whole day. The spearfishing part adds a thrill-of-the-hunt to whole deal, and god it’s a blast chasing around fish and nailing them with the gun. By far the funnest thing I’ve ever done. And the charitable part of it is rewarding, too, when I present a big bag of fish to a local. Sometimes I leave them to Vincent or one of his assistants, sometimes I give ‘em to Bobo, and sometimes I give ‘em to someone at Seastar like Garrett or Barbara or Clarol; they never go to waste.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Schuttzie - 06-20-2014

I think that is really great to donate them, Gerry, big ups!  You are so right about under the ocean and it's beauty.  It is so serene and peaceful.  I've snorkeled but not spearfished...sounds like fun!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 06-20-2014

A photo of Negril beach in the morning. Looking out at the ocean brings me closer to god.

[attachment=816]

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kaycee - 06-20-2014

Good  stuff Gerry! Those fish help feed many...big ups to you for being so generous.