The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril (/showthread.php?tid=100266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 05-20-2014

Wow, I had the time of my life in Negril. Spent 23 days on the island, and oh what fun I had. Stayed at Seastar Inn, but rented a scooter so I was all over the place. 

Spent a lot of time in the ocean, spearfishing with Famous Vincent. We went out nearly every morning at 7 a.m. and often had the whole sea to ourselves. Then I would motor bike and begin my fest of eating and sunning and swimming and indulging in all things that please the senses. I just totally let myself go this reach. I was solo, so I did exactly as I wanted, but I also had lots of friends there, some old, some new. I also met a good amount of hustlers and thieves, but that's all part of the deal.

I'll continue with more details if ya'all are interested .... Had a fallout with a certain webmaster "over there," so I'm ready and willing to give a lot more attention here on the yellowboard, if you'll have me!

Ya mon, ya mon, ya mon.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kylake - 05-20-2014

Welcome aboard gerryg123. Post away this group loves trip reports and pictures! Dread usually moves trip reports up to the upper section (Important thread section). I am about half way through with mine now called 2014 Trip (boring report compared to your trips :-).)

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Oldtimer2 - 05-20-2014

Let 'er rip bye !!!! It must have been overwhelming to meet some one that knew so much about nothing ...hehehe ..Did he "scold you ? "

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kaycee - 05-20-2014

I was wondering why you were not updating your report!! Please continue!!

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 05-20-2014

Pics are too big. How do I resize them?

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - gerryg123 - 05-20-2014

Here are some pics:

[attachment=647]

This is Clives rep Georgia. She hitched a ride with us from Sangster.

[attachment=649]

Here is a shot of "E." He sells jerk pork. I met him at Negril Palms.

[attachment=648]

Here is Famous Vincent. It was nice to see him again.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - MoFromMonroe - 05-20-2014

It is great to see you here Gerry. I was hoping you would come over here and post your trip report. Wish I could have seen more of you than just yelling from the boat to shore. Haha. But our paths never crossed again. I went to the boardie bash but stayed about 10 minutes and left. Not my think and definitely not Bob's thing since he doesn't come on the boards.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - kylake - 05-20-2014

Gerryg, for a picture resizer look at the top of the board on the Board tips and tricks area Dread has posted.

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - jitterbug - 05-20-2014

excited to hear what you have experienced and see the pics . . . let the report rip . . .

RE: Back after three-plus weeks in Negril - Kiknback - 05-20-2014

Nice to see you over here!  Love to read your reports!  May be even better without any unnecessary censorship!  

Glad you had a good time!