The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
More Pics from April - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: More Pics from April (/showthread.php?tid=100249)

Pages: 1 2

More Pics from April - MoFromMonroe - 05-05-2014

[attachment=603][attachment=604][attachment=603][attachment=605][attachment=606][attachment=603] 

RE: More Pics from April - MoFromMonroe - 05-05-2014

Sorry for the repeats but I struggle with the picture loader. I thought I posted 6 different pictures. I give up.

RE: More Pics from April - MoFromMonroe - 05-05-2014

Just had to take a picture of the truck on the sidewalk. The sidewalks are starting to crumble. I am guessing it is from the cars and trucks parking on them. I don't think they are a year old yet. They won't last long at this rate.

RE: More Pics from April - kylake - 05-07-2014

Thanks for the pictures Mo. Do you know what is going on around the small pool area at CoCo? From the webcam it appears they built a fence around it and there are some large barrels sitting at the ocean end of the pool.

RE: More Pics from April - MoFromMonroe - 05-07-2014

Yes they are renovating the beach front rooms. I think the pool is closed because there is a room at the top of the stairs that is being renovated. They are also doing the standard rooms that run from beachfront to the road on the left if you are on the road facing Coco. They are building a indoor restaurant too. From what I understand the outdoor one will remain open. I don't quite get it since their existing restaurant is never busy for dinner. I don't know how they will support 2 of them. They have boarded off that whole side of the hotel. They say it will be complete by Nov.

RE: More Pics from April - kylake - 05-07-2014

Thanks Mo, we stayed at CoCo on our first trip to Negril. It is a nice property but there was too much loud music in the night when I was trying to get some sleep. If I had been younger I might have enjoyed loud bass sound at 1am :-)

RE: More Pics from April - Sharleen - 05-07-2014

I used  to stay at Coco's circa 1985 or something, as soon as my daughters would finish up grade school, we would go to Jamaica, my husband would stay for two weeks & then return to the States to his job & leave me & our two daughters for the rest of the summer, coming back the first week of September for a week to get us.  i would have a car rental the entire time, unfortunately I really feel totally uncomfortable driving in JA in these times.  We are really far out west end dwellers, lighthouse area as well as one mile plus beyond the Lighthouse, but you can't really safely have young kids staying on the cliffs, it's just too dangerous.  Once they were in their early teenage years, it felt safe enough.  I do rememeber quite a few nights though, staying at Citronella (just past LTU) when those waves were REALLY big, and the waves would come up on our porch, feeling kind of creepy, like would we be washed away to sea?
   Quite often I arrive in JA on 12/27 -- most places are like totally booked up, I have had quite good results in booking into Golden Sunset.  YOW!  That area is a really noisy place during Christmas weekend and New Years weekend.  Total party's/music pretty much non-stop.  I do usually go to the stage-shows in Lucea and Black River and Font Hill though, just nice events to attend. 

RE: More Pics from April - MoFromMonroe - 05-08-2014

We have only been going to Coco the last few years. No loud music At Coco. They have a band one night but it ends around 10PM. Our friends did say one night in Apr. they could hear the loud booming music from Chances until about 4AM. I think that was Easter weekend.

RE: More Pics from April - ohliz - 05-09-2014

I thought the sidewalks were great, saw a lot of people using them when I was there. Actually like the narrow-island thingies they built too. And...stopped at the red light, finally, on my scooter one day Smile

RE: More Pics from April - kylake - 05-09-2014

Quote: MoFromMonroe wrote: No loud music At Coco.
The loud music that was bothersome to me was not from CoCo property. It was from the nearby properties. May have just been the week we were there and not a constant problem, but it was sure causing sleepless nights when we stayed. :-)