The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff (/showthread.php?tid=100221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - ohliz - 04-28-2014

It was a highlight, though gosh every day/night was pretty awesome Smile

Jitters loved seeing you too, as always. BBB was a great beach spot for me, I'll be back.

Did a post on the Knutsford which I took twice this trip: http://www.travelsinjamaica.com/2014/04/the-knutsford-express-negril-kingston.html

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - ohliz - 04-29-2014

Heard some were having an issue getting to the blog. I made some changes....anyone still not able to get there? I did add another post, about scooting around the hills: http://www.travelsinjamaica.com/2014/04/scooting-around-negril-and-countryside.html

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - wendy - 04-29-2014

I'm wondering if the LOOOOONG stretch of road your're talking about is the old old airfield where the ganja planes would land and take off ? when im out riding that way we 'kick the pedal to the metal ' on that stretch.....dreaming of back in the day taking off with a plane full of ganja Smile Smile Smile

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - rastagirl777 - 04-29-2014

There are three or four old airstrips in Negril.  The straight away on West End Road between Secret Paradise and Westender is one.  There's another in the bush behind Secret Paradise, right around the trail we used to ride to Little Bay on.  There's another on the beach road and another in Green Island - those are the ones I know of.  There are no more plane wreckages (used to be one on the trail to Little Bay but it got slowly pulled apart and recycled over the years) though I think there may be one in Green Island?

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - ohliz - 04-30-2014

Wendy that sounds right. Let me see if i can find an older pic. I'm generally going...ummm...fast...as you say...on that bit, not taking pictures, but back in my passenger days I think I did...

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - ohliz - 04-30-2014

Can't find a pic but can find it on a map. It's the part where the road pulls away from the coast with a 90 degree turn in the middle.

There's a building just before it that looks like a church or something, but not in use.

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - kylake - 05-01-2014

Great report OhLiz and so nice we got to meet you at the BBB one evening. You truly have some great friends!

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - wendy - 05-02-2014

way KOOL photo, yes, dats it.......i like hearing the stories from a few about how they hid in the bush, plane lands, hurry to plane, get the load Smile

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - rastagirl777 - 05-02-2014

TONS of stories about that plane in the bush!  I actually met the pilot years and years after we first saw the plane.  Friends of mine were on the ground when it crash landed to avoid the police.  Real cowboys and indians stuff.

RE: ohliz Trip Report and Stuff - ohliz - 05-08-2014

Sorry, have been sidelined by my kid's LAX season parent stuff....will get back to this, I promise Smile