The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
think i got it now - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: think i got it now (/showthread.php?tid=100218)

think i got it now - mudfire - 04-16-2014

[attachment=562][attachment=561][attachment=560][attachment=562][attachment=561][attachment=560]this is a test
 i just dont get it.i do everything it tells mee to do and all i get is litle damn boxes with X s in them

RE: think i got it now - mudfire - 04-16-2014

never mind it  worked.i just have to use my camera instead of my smart phone to post pics

now can someone tell me how to get my pics from my cell phone to my puter without going to face book,its an ALCATEL. t-mobile

RE: think i got it now - kylake - 04-16-2014

mudfire, all phones are different but a quick google search took me to this
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_use_an_alcatel_data_cable_USB_to_transfer_pictures_to_your_computer?#​slide=1

Basically you hook the phone to the computer via the usb cable. Then go to "My Computer" on your computer or right click the start button to explore and look for a mass storage device. Then when you click on the device, your phone in this instance, explore to find the picture files and drag and drop to your computer. Sounds pretty simple let me know if it works.

ive tried that many times and all it does is charge the phone.

RE: think i got it now - kylake - 04-16-2014

Have you looked using windows explorer and or my computer and you don't see the phone listed as a mass storage device?

it says connected as a camera.touch for other usb options.i do that,and it says USB storage ( XP RECOMENDED), under that it says,Media device MTP,under that it says ,Camera PTP, under that it says,charge only.

RE: think i got it now - kylake - 04-17-2014

Not sure what to tell you then Mud. Personally I would open it as a device (which you may be doing). Basically it should show as a drive letter (something other than CSmile. I would click on the drive itself that represents the phone and see what folders are available.
Have you tried going by a t-mobile store for assistance?