The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Number of facts about you (fun game for all) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Number of facts about you (fun game for all) (/showthread.php?tid=100209)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Number of facts about you (fun game for all) - Sea Glass Lover - 04-20-2014

6 Geez, this will be hard

1. I have a boys name and often receive mail addressed to Mr. including notices from my ex Urologist. I figured if he or his staff couldn't get it right than I was with the wrong Uro.
2. I am very observant and often see things playing out in public. Things that shouldn't be in public.
3. I lived and worked in the Cayman Islands from 1988-1992
4. There is a turtle named after me in Barbados
5. I am a makeup artist and have done magazine covers, run way/ ramp models and TV commercials
6. I LOVEEEEEE anything technology.

RE: Number of facts about you (fun game for all) - Tim - 04-20-2014

Well you didn't specify a number but I will throw out 6...
1- I was happily single heading towards 40 years old, then I met my future wife. You really do know if they are "the one". Will be 6 years in October.
2- Up until 2001 I had never been to the caribbean, and had no desire to go there. My vacations were spent skiing then snowboarding in the mountains. After my first trip to Jamaica I was hooked. I still get to the mountains but these days a winter getaway is top priority.
3-Kind of same topic, I started skiing when I was 13. When I was around 22-23 I switched to snowboarding as my 2 best friends were boarders. Last month I did a trip to the rockies. Went snowboarding at a cat operation for a day and second day I rented skis and went to Sunshine Village. After almost 25 years I could still ski! Just returned from a 3 day trip to Lake Louise yesterday, I skiied again and really had fun.
4-Wife and I are going to Europe for a bit over 3 weeks this summer. Although she has been there twice, I have never gone overseas. Will be in Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Czech Republic.
5-Although I am far from thin, I am a runner. Have done many 1/2 marathons and 10Ks. A few years ago I ran in the "world's best 10K" in San Juan, Puerto Rico. There were around 13,000 entrants, including 2 Canadians.
6-I am a fisherman, it's my biggest passion. I can claim ownership to probably 7 or 8 boats, have 3 in the back yard now. (wife isn't impressed). It's one of the reasons we travel to places other than Jamaica, much better fishing to be had in places like Belize, Puerto Rico, Mexico etc.
7- Here's a bonus one lol.....
    Although I do partake in ganja, I have never in my life smoked a cigarette. At the risk of offending others, I find them disgusting. Between the taste and the smell I don't get how anyone would start.

Ok next person - need 7....