The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Posting Pictures Image Resizer - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Posting Pictures Image Resizer (/showthread.php?tid=100170)

Posting Pictures Image Resizer - rootswoman - 03-28-2014

For anyone having problems  posting pictures - try downloading this free resizer onto your computer. Once on, it is simple to resize your pictures with  a right  click.
Image Resizer Powertoy Clone for Windows
http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827

After you install it...right click the photo thumbs or filenames 
you wish to resize and from the menu...choose...Resize.

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - Schuttzie - 03-29-2014

Thanks, Rootswoman, I have this one now.

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - rootswoman - 03-29-2014

Glad to hear it - I use it all the time- it is so convenient!

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - Raine - 03-31-2014

I tried not working for me.......the Desktop is bout 15yrs old with Windows98.......download not taking think it might crash if I continue and don't know what am doing wrong on my Tablet it is an Acer.....bottom of the line just use it for school cannot afford for it to be messed up. Cannot afford a LT now so will leave this alone for now.....Thanks though Roots woman maybe also because am stressed out about stuff right now why its not working for me.

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - rootswoman - 03-31-2014

Raine - when Dread gets home tonight ill try and remember to ask him why you are having issues and what a good solution would be. We will get it sorted out so you can post pics -we want it to be easy for everybody!

Sorry your under a lot of stress - school will do that?
Are you nearing the end of your semester? Thats always the hardest time.

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - Raine - 03-31-2014

Thx. Rootswoman......not school stress my Mom she has her ups and down since Dad died but this time its really bad.

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - Angel - 04-01-2014

Raine2 sorry your Mom is having a rough time and making you stressed too. (((hugs))) to both of you.

RE: Posting Pictures Image Resizer - rootswoman - 04-01-2014

I am so sorry Raine - it must be incredibly hard to be going through all of that. I know what it is like to lose a father and then have to worry about your Mother. I also had that burden when I was quite young. Those were some very hard years. All you can do is take one day at a time and take care of yourself.
I am glad that you are here with us.