The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day (/showthread.php?tid=100169)

A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - Nurse Marcia - 03-28-2014

Norther Illinois is getting on my nerves. 32 F degrees and the F doesn't stand for Farenheit this morning, LOL.

I love Charela Inn. One of the best properties on the beach for me. Lot's of shade with a deep beach so you don't have to interact with vendors unless you want to. 
[attachment=353]

The garden view rooms are so nice with a private balcony overlooking one of the nicest gardens on the beach. I have yet to get in the pool, not sure why not.
[attachment=354]

The mandatory beach shot. 
[attachment=355]

Everything comes to you on the beach, including Dean's delicious jerk pork. I usually have him mix hot and mild.
He is a very nice man, and works hard raising his own pigs. I've never been to his farm, but I hear it's immaculate.

[attachment=356]

Traveller's has a nice buffet on Sunday. Jamaican breakfast done well, pancakes, waffles, omelet station.

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - Nurse Marcia - 03-28-2014

Duppies in the board. Do you all see the buffet table in the last post at Traveller's. I deleted it but when I view the thread it's still there.

Trying again.
Traveller's Sunday morning buffet. Lots of traditional Jamaican food plus omelet station, pancakes, french toast, etc.
[attachment=358]

The veiw from Traveller's is one of my favorites. I also love the bar because it always had a great breeze. The way the buildings are situated, even on hot days there is a breeze.
[attachment=359]

If you haven't tried Trevor's Caribbean Cuisine yet, you must! It's up the lane a short distance, across from the old Yacht Club. (that I hear is being refurbished.) You might recognize him from Eddies de Bar, they are brothers, along with Llydie from 3 Dives. 
He is trying really hard to get established and has some of the best jerk chicken I have ever eaten. He and his wife also like to have fun with their guests, so make an evening of it! Call ahead and let them know if you are bringing a crowd, and you can also ask for them to cook the food fresh while you wait and enjoy the yard and some drinks. Just don't go hungry and you will be glad you asked for cook to order.
[attachment=360] 

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - kylake - 03-28-2014

Marcia, I can see the buffet table at the bottom

Thanks Kylake.
I decided to just repeat it in the next post, in case.

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - rootswoman - 03-28-2014

Very Nice Marcia!
Charela Inn is my favorite too!
They have the nicest beach front on the beach.

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - Sundowner - 03-28-2014

Marcia, thanks for posting the pic of Trevor & his wife.  I met her in December when we went for supper & she is such a lovely person!  I didn't get a picture with her in it, so I'm happy to see this one!  They have a nice place there & I really hope they do well.  Great food, great company!

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - daniel - 03-28-2014

Lovin all your pics and post. ( funny and nice cyber thing .. i know all the names in that last pic, Have met three , but just  somehow know they are all top knotch .

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - Schuttzie - 03-29-2014

Really nice, Marcia, and it warms me up to look at them dreaming of warmer weather!

RE: A few more pictures on this dreary and cold day - ohliz - 03-29-2014

Lovely!