The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 832 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 832 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 872 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 763 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 430 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Fireman's cook pit - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Fireman's cook pit (/showthread.php?tid=100166)

Pages: 1 2

Fireman's cook pit - kylake - 03-27-2014

Quote:'monica'
Yes, its me!!! Recently discovered this awesome board. Sure, what can I do for you? Message me if you like.
Yes, awesome board and awesome owner and administrator!!

Monica, Almost a year ago I met a guy named Fireman who cooks at Our Pastime. I told him I would get him on the internet. You know some people you click with and some you don't. I clicked with him. I worked for a while with trip advisor to get a listing for him.
I suceeded and got the listing and wanted to post it "over there" but was not allowed to do so. I had asked the admin of that board to let Fireman know I had him up on TA since I didn't know anyone else to ask. The answer was I could sponsor him for a fee "over there" (not sure if anyone let Fireman know). Basically at that point knew I had asked the wrong person.
Long story short I will see Fireman myself next week and let him know he is on TA for "no fee" and it is his site to own but not sure he is very internet inclined/savvy.
I know I suggested Fireman's to you in a PM and I know you guys went and liked it from your posting over there.

All I am requesting is that you go to TA and post a review. It only has 15 now after a year but all positive (for a reason). Thanks!
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g147313-d4079270-Reviews-Fireman_s-Negril_Westmoreland_Parish_Jamaica.html

RE: Fireman's cook pit - monica - 03-27-2014

Kylake, first of all I would like to thank you for recommending Fireman to us.  We had the pleasure of meeting him on Valentines day.  He is so easygoing - showed us his lobster trap and all his lobsters are a good size.  The grilled lobster was the best we had EVER with his amazing garlic butter sauce.  I will definately post a review.  We clicked too - such a nice guy and a new friend.

RE: Fireman's cook pit - booger - 03-27-2014

'monica dateline='' Wrote:  Kylake, first of all I would like to thank you for recommending Fireman to us.  We had the pleasure of meeting him on Valentines day.  He is so easygoing - showed us his lobster trap and all his lobsters are a good size.  The grilled lobster was the best we had EVER with his amazing garlic butter sauce.  I will definately post a review.  We clicked too - such a nice guy and a new friend.

What does he do outside of season? Does he cook up pork or Yardbird?

RE: Fireman's cook pit - kylake - 03-28-2014

(03-27-2014, 08:42 PM)'monica' Wrote:    I will definately post a review.  We clicked too - such a nice guy and a new friend.

Thanks Monica, I know Fireman will appreciate you taking time to add to his reviews.

Quote: booger wrote: What does he do outside of season? Does he cook up pork or Yardbird?
Booger I think your question got entered within Monica's quote by accident.
Since I have only been there during a time when he could still cook/process lobster (what was previously caught before season closed) I am not sure but I can ask him and get back to you on that.

I do know that last year he cooked some octopus (I am not a fan of octopus) and was going around with it like appetizers. It was excellent in flavor and texture. He is an inventive and a good cook so I am sure he just moves on to something else when season is fully closed.

RE: Fireman's cook pit - Coconut - 03-28-2014

Hi Guys! Smile

Thanks Coconut and welcome aboard. I was not familiar with SpotNegril app. I wonder if it pulls some of the data from trip advisor? Cool looking app but pretty heavy at 200 mb. But I understand why since it works offline.

RE: Fireman's cook pit - Coconut - 03-28-2014

Smile Thanks for the welcome!

RE: Fireman's cook pit - monica - 03-29-2014

Hey Kylake,
Review is posted on trip advisor.  When you see him next week - please say a big hello from Tim and me. Thanks

RE: Fireman's cook pit - kylake - 03-29-2014

Thanks Monica and I will tell Fireman you and Tim said hello and how much you enjoyed meeting him.