The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
How do I change the time? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: How do I change the time? (/showthread.php?tid=100161)

How do I change the time? - Sundowner - 03-25-2014

This might have been covered before & I missed it, but how do I change the time on the board?  It's currently showing as 5:40 p.m, when it's actually 10:40 a.m., so it's off by almost half a day, lol.  I think the board runs on Eastern Time & I'm on Pacific, but that's only a difference of 3 hours, I think.  Anyone?

RE: How do I change the time? - oldtimer - 03-25-2014

I got "clear and easy " instructions here BUT !!!! I tried at least 20 times and it didn't work for me . If I followed the instructions all it told me was that A. I wasn't registared B. Invalid password . I hope you have better luck than me !!!!

RE: How do I change the time? - Sophie - 03-25-2014

Sundowner-- just click on profile up at the top and then go to edit options. Profile is small, to the right of where it says welcome back sundowner. Hope this helps!

RE: How do I change the time? - Sundowner - 03-25-2014

Thanks, Sophie!  I think that worked!!

RE: How do I change the time? - oldtimer - 03-25-2014

When I click on " profile " there is nothing that says " edit profile ". It says that I'm not registered ,invalid password  , you aren't logged in etc.

RE: How do I change the time? - Sundowner - 03-25-2014

OT, first click on Profile, then scroll way down and watch on the left of your screen to "Edit Profile" - it is just above "Miscellaneous".  Once you click on Edit Profile, scroll way down again until you come to the date and time options.  Click on it and reset your time.  Don't forget to click on "Save" after you change it.  Then return to the message board & check to see if it worked.