The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! (/showthread.php?tid=100142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Tanfastic - 03-21-2014

Today we went o a few shops, buy off brand Ray-Bans(Fay-Bans) and Oakleys (Foakleys) for $10.00 a pair, got some great glassware, some Talavera pottery and some fresh grouper for $2.50 a pound. We stopped at a small wooden stand and got carne asada burritos the size of your forearm for $2.75 each. These are to die for, come with a roasted jalapeƱo and a chipotle salsa. Got home and went to the beach. Numerous drinks while we had our toes in the water and ass in the sand!

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Tanfastic - 03-21-2014

Kids love this place, our 24 year old walked down the beach to a local bar for happy hour ($1.50 margaritas) and our 19 year old who is very religious (not sure where she got it) asked for me to make her a homemade margarita. One thing that Mrs. DD and I love is that our kids love to hang out with us. Happy hour on the patio and down to the grill for filets and bacon wrapped shrimp.
Did I mention that life is good today?!? Pictures to be added in the morning, to much tequila today. Peace out to all of you!

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - oldtimer - 03-22-2014

Well...all I can say is " Right f****** on man !!!! " Sounds like a grand old time.

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Bruce - 03-22-2014

Cool! I love hearing about somewhere in Mexico I am not familiar with.

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - kylake - 03-22-2014

Tanfastic, Sounds like you are having a nice vacation with family and a place you know well. Thanks for the pics and report about the area.

Street food in Mexico is really good and a great value. I believe the food prices in Mexico (Isla and Akumal) are a better bang for the buck than what we have found in the Negril area. But then maybe we are just going to the wrong places for food when in Negril.

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Tanfastic - 03-22-2014

Wake up to the beautiful sounds of the ocean with our doors & windows open. It's gonna be a wonderful day of sea, sand and cocktails.

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - wendy - 03-22-2014

Well 4_14_6 i can't see any of the photos, only the X in the box.

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Schuttzie - 03-22-2014

Wow, how did I miss this thread. It looks like you and your family are having a wonderful time! Where abouts in Mexico are you?

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - Schuttzie - 03-22-2014

When I google Rocky Point another place pops up called Puerto Penasco. Is it the same?

RE: In Rocky Point Mexico loving life! - MoFromMonroe - 03-22-2014

wendy-I was having the same problem. I thought it was because I was not logged in but when I tried to log in it said I didn't have the correct password. I had Jamericans.net saved as a favorite. If you do too just don't use it but go to a new browser window and type jamericans.net. I can now see the pictures.