The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Let's Meet and Greet! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Let's Meet and Greet! (/showthread.php?tid=100134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Schuttzie - 03-25-2014

How cool to island hop for 6 months, Sundowner!  I would love for you to share some of your stories of your trips...you, too, Pineapple, please chime in~

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Coconut - 03-28-2014

Hello Everyone! I'm new but not new! I've been lurking for ages and actually tried to sign up once but didn't get the confirm email... No problem! I'm here now! Love Jamaica - all of it. We went to Port Antonio with Jenny's advice in tow (plantain burger anyone!!) and had the best time! I love to look at the pictures and read about everyone's adventures. I'll try to be helpful where I can, too!

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Schuttzie - 03-28-2014

Hi, Coconut, and welcome!  Glad you were able to get logged in.  I love Port Antonio, too, and it's lush countryside.

Hi Schuttzie! We had THE BEST time in Port Antonio. We stayed at Frenchman's Cove in the Great House and it was like being transported back in time. There were fireflies at night!!! It was one of our most memorable trips ever. The vibe in Port Antonio was electric. Everywhere. Magical.

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - rootswoman - 03-28-2014

Welcome Coconut its great to have you here.
And everybody else - It is so nice to have you all on board.

Thank you Rootswoman! I am really happy to be here, too!

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - mamade11 - 03-29-2014

Hi everyone!  My first trip to Jamaica was around 1995 with my now ex husband.  We went to Ocho Rios to Couples and I'll never forget walking out of the gate and the guard telling me to leave my name and room number in case I didn't come back.  Well, It took almost 10 years to be talked into going back by my now bf and we went to Negril. (He had been probably 15 or so times prior)  Well, April will be our 8th trip in the 10 years we have been together because I do love it there.  And now I push for Negril.  We tried Punta Cana, Playa Del Carmen in between, but I just have the draw to go back to Negril.  We stay budget and I just love going around and enjoying meeting new people, the food and just everything.   My bucket list still has Belize on it,  but am so excited to be going back - 1 month to go.   I have nooo idea how to post a picture lol!!

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - rootswoman - 03-29-2014

Welcome Mamade! I do hope you take the time to figure out how to post pictures - the first step is resizing them. Dreadneck just put a link on the top of this page for a free resizer that you can download to your computer. Once you have it you just have to "right click" on your mouse and it will give you an option to resize.
After you master that - just push reply and the picture uploading instructions are all there.
It will take a little time and the picture preview doesn't work yet but its easy once you get the hang of it.
I'm looking forward to your pictures. We tried Punta Cana last summer - it is beautiful but not Negril...

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Coconut - 03-29-2014

Hi Mamade! Belize is on my bucket list too! Where are you staying when you go to Negril next month? Smile

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - mamade11 - 03-29-2014

Coconut - we will be at Catcha Gardens and then moving to The Palms