The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message

Jamericans
Let's Meet and Greet! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Let's Meet and Greet! (/showthread.php?tid=100134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Nurse Marcia - 03-18-2014

Well, there I am on the right. I guess I just can't see the photo til I post the reply.

Anyway, I like this picture because I was having so much fun on my first trip as a retired person. Being job-stress-free makes a big difference.

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Schuttzie - 03-18-2014

You've done wonderful work in JA, Nurse Marcia, big ups to you!

I love this meet and greet so we can learn more about people and even put faces to names. Yeah!

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - kim in socal - 03-18-2014

Ok...Long time lurker so I will just post a few details.

Honeymooned near Trelawny way back in 1988.
Returned about 10 years ago and now visit Negril annually (usually April/May).
We are undecided about whether AI or non-AI is better (for us) so we actually switch off every other year.
When we go AI we miss the adventure and when we go non-AI we miss the relaxation.

I will now try to post a pic...wish me luck!
[attachment=253]

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Schuttzie - 03-18-2014

Oh, Kim, you guys are so cute!

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Vicky - 03-18-2014

Hi Jamericans ... My board name is Rainbow

I have finally come out of lurker mode!! Had a ruff time registering. Thank you Dread for helping me out!!

I love this board! A bit about myself... I am from Southwestern Ontario Canada. I've been travelling to Jamaica since 1988. I knew nothing about the island. The moment I got off the plane and felt the heat, smelt so many exotic smells, reggae music playing everywhere I was hooked! Good Bad and Ugly..

Hope to see some of you boardies in April!

Hope I uploaded pic properly

[attachment=260]

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - ohliz - 03-18-2014

All righty. This is me, laughing, which is pretty much how it goes with me.

I live in Ohio though I am not from here originally. I was born abroad and lived on the east coast most of my life. But I like it here, the pace is slow and the folks are friendly.

For a living I make web sites, and I am a basically single mom of two teenagers.

I've been traveling to and around Jamaica with some regularity since the mid-1980s. I came to like writing about traveling there so I do that at http://www.travelsinjamaica.com .

I have traveled kind of a lot but seem to wind up back in JA for one reason or another, the last few times it's been because a band I work with likes to go and bring their fans along and I get to help.

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - ohliz - 03-18-2014

Oh Beavbuds...we are in the same state I believe and I know the folks you speak of. I didn't go to Negril until about 15 years in to Jamaica trips but when I did Rasta John and I became pals and have spent a few nights at the N Yacht C (which I hear is going to re-open soon?)

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - rootswoman - 03-18-2014

Oh MY Goodness - This thread is making me so happy - its so much fun meeting everyone! I must say, what a great looking group of people! This is really fun! I am looking forward to meeting more of you!

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - Beavbuds - 03-19-2014

(03-18-2014, 05:01 PM)ohliz Wrote:  Oh Beavbuds...we are in the same state I believe and I know the folks you speak of. I didn't go to Negril until about 15 years in to Jamaica trips but when I did Rasta John and I became pals and have spent a few nights at the N Yacht C (which I hear is going to re-open soon?)

Ohliz..Yes We r in oh so cold Ohio..I feel like i know alot of people on here because i have been following this board for a long time,but i never post here or on the others i follow/followed!!
Ohliz i see ur fottprints/posts on other fourms. Ohliz here is the associatons i make w/ur name: Ohio, Ark Band (didn't they play at Yacht club once upon a time?) Nelson Ledges, and Port Antonio... I spend way to much time online in the Winter months!! Ha! Ha! Yacht Club opening again...Hmmm Any idea who owns it??

RE: Let's Meet and Greet! - ohliz - 03-19-2014

(03-19-2014, 09:38 AM)Beavbuds Wrote:  Ohliz i see ur fottprints/posts on other fourms. Ohliz here is the associatons i make w/ur name: Ohio, Ark Band (didn't they play at Yacht club once upon a time?) Nelson Ledges, and Port Antonio... I spend way to much time online in the Winter months!! Ha! Ha! Yacht Club opening again...Hmmm Any idea who owns it??

Ark Band did indeed play at the NYC (see video below) and maybe more than once. I still see them from time to time.

Nelson Ledges....yes indeed, though I haven't been up in almost 2 years! Probably this summer.

Smile