The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Time..how do you set it ? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Time..how do you set it ? (/showthread.php?tid=100120)

Time..how do you set it ? - oldtimer - 03-16-2014

Is there a way to set the clock correct

RE: Time..how do you set it ? - kylake - 03-16-2014

Go to Profile at the top > In My Profile click the Edit Options and look at that page for the Time and Date area and that is where you can change it.

RE: Time..how do you set it ? - oldtimer - 03-16-2014

Well I tried that. 1st it said I wasn't logged in. I put my password and user name in and they said it was invalid. I even tried the temp one that Dread gave me and nada .It took me until Fri to get so I didn't have to log in every time and to look at pics easily. This is just another thing I guess.

RE: Time..how do you set it ? - kylake - 03-16-2014

OT, this board has lost my user session a few times also but all I have to do is type in the correct username and password and it lets me right back in.
Do you think the login problem could simply be a disconnect between the seat and the keyboard :-) Try again, you might have simply typed something incorrectly and you cannot see the password as you type (only dots)
By your profile is it giving you the option to log out? If so you are logged in.

RE: Time..how do you set it ? - rootswoman - 03-16-2014

I was getting booted off a few times too OT. I think it may have been happening as Dread was working amd making changes on the board. I was gatting frustrated too but I think that problem is over.