The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
TB question.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: TB question.. (/showthread.php?tid=100117)

TB question.. - oldtimer - 03-15-2014

I think I'm renting a villa in TB. It's called Rainbow Point . Anybody know anything about this place. It is through VRBO.com

RE: TB question.. - booger - 03-15-2014

Watching this one...... They also have a sister property and both places look great.

RE: TB question.. - wendy - 03-15-2014

After looking at the photos of this place i see its just across from the poet Muruk's house that i snapped a pic of.

RE: TB question.. - oldtimer - 03-15-2014

This is a "get away " for my daughter and kids and me for a week before the wedding . It looks pretty good eh !!

RE: TB question.. - wendy - 03-16-2014

YES OT.....the place looks amazing, you may have to take me with you4_14_6

RE: TB question.. - jitterbug - 03-16-2014

if i was staying in tb, the place should have a pool . . . not too sure of the ocean there . . .

RE: TB question.. - oldtimer - 03-16-2014

It has a pool . I owned land in TB (Newell actually) for almost 40 years and am aware of the sea but didn't travel around the places like Rainbow Point etc very much but I think it will be a blast with my grandkids and all.The reason I didn't book in Negril is the horses on the beach and the constant bothersome of the beach bums. I have a grand daughter that is 12 and she is 5'4'' and looks 18 years old and my daughter has 2 other kids and would be bothered steady and it's her vaca before her brother's wedding.I have a cook hired for 1 meal a day and a security guard for the evening. No one is coming in easily.

RE: TB question.. - Schuttzie - 03-16-2014

What is wrong with ocean in TB? Please clarify, if you can.