The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Style sheet MIA - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Style sheet MIA (/showthread.php?tid=100113)

Style sheet MIA - kylake - 03-14-2014

Looks like the style sheet went MIA :-)

RE: Style sheet MIA - kylake - 03-14-2014

Just to let you know Dread, I check with Firefox, Chrome, IE and mobile Chrome. Also for maybe the same reason performance is also slow. Sorry this happened but hey "stuff happens" and I completely understand just simply wanted to report.
You may actually be working on it now for all I know.

RE: Style sheet MIA - dreadneck - 03-14-2014

Not sure what happened, Kylake, couldn't recreate the problem. As far as slowness, I turned off the gzip compression because something was getting compressed twice. Once I turn it back on, it will speed up more.

Actually, the issue was likely caused by the DNS still propagating across the internet. I only submitted the nameserver change yesterday. We are in good shape.

RE: Style sheet MIA - kylake - 03-14-2014

Dread, If you cannot recreate then it must be on my end. I cleared cache and cookies tried from a different computer and same result of no style sheet. I can go to the old board and the style sheet is there. I will reboot the router in the morning and see if that makes a difference. It appears to be only on this site. Also I still show the redirect from jamericans.net still fails but maybe have not gotten around to that yet.
Thanks for checking!

Quote:I can go to the old board and the style sheet is there.
Kylake, this is why I think it's a DNS propagation delay. I am looking at it in the same set of browsers as you, but were physically separated by a great distance and get different views. i attached the chrome and firefox views from here. I can't even see the old board. What url are you viewing the old board at?

[attachment=172][attachment=173]

RE: Style sheet MIA - kylake - 03-15-2014

Dread, the issue from last night is resolved this morning and probably a DNS issue as you mentioned. Last night when I would ping jamericans.net it would return IP 64.111.124.90. This morning the same ping produces 69.89.31.141 which I assume is the new IP.
Thanks for the reply and looking into it for me.