The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Weekend Plans - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Weekend Plans (/showthread.php?tid=100105)

Pages: 1 2

Weekend Plans - rootswoman - 03-13-2014

It is always interesting to know what people are doing in their various necks of the woods.

What are you all planning to do this weekend.

The weather is finally getting real nice here. Spring is springing!
This weekend I we will be doing some yard work, it may even be time for the first mow! The grass is green and bushy. I have to clean out the flower beds and perhaps plant some pansies and primrose.

We also have to work on organizing our garage - it has become a storage area and it is getting out of control.

I know Dread will be working on this board some and I have a bunch of painted wooden fish I want to string into a mobile somehow.

Well my plans are pretty boring but I am looking forward to it - what about you?
Clean leafsHappy with his leafs7_2_209:Stalker

RE: Weekend Plans - Sophie - 03-13-2014

Wow- green bushy grass? Seems as if we will never see it again after the winter we have had. We had 70-80 degrees on Tuesday then snow that night. I think we have turned the corner though, things should be looking up from here.

We will just be hunkered in this weekend. Smokey had to have another two levels of his c-spine fused on Monday so we are in recuperation mode.

RE: Weekend Plans - kylake - 03-13-2014

Oil change on the car and go see some friends at WKMS NPR radio station. The station is on the campus of Murray State and I usually help when they have their fund raiser.
Nothing to mow here :-) Maybe split some wood down smaller so my wife can handle it more easily :-) when I am at work.

RE: Weekend Plans - DAWN - 03-13-2014

I'm packing for a trip!!!!

RE: Weekend Plans - Kandm - 03-14-2014

Oh Rootswoman, what I wouldn't give to be able to work out in the yard. It's -1 here this morning and my lawn is still snow covered, although rumor is we will hit 50 tomorrow. I will be attending a fund raiser on Saturday night to help raise funds to build a new and improved playground in my neighborhood.

Have a great weekend all!

RE: Weekend Plans - Schuttzie - 03-14-2014

Our snow is melting but can't see the grass. I wish I could get out and start yard work and clean out the gardens. Can't wait to put my flowers in the deck pots again! Not sure what our plans are just yet. Daughter goes back to college after her spring break on Sunday.

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!23_33_13

RE: Weekend Plans - rootswoman - 03-14-2014

and its FRIDAY!!!

Dawn - I'm so excited for you! I don't have to tell you to take lots of pictures!

Oh (((Sophie)))....Poor Smokie - it sure sounds painful.

It's 50 degrees here this morning and overcast. I'm heading out to my "Swim and Sweat" class. If anyone has ever contemplated doing swim aerobics all I can say is DO IT! I can't tell you how much I Love my class. Something about being in the water is always so comforting and always makes me smile - no matter how hard we are sweating (yes you do sweat in the water) I find I am always smiling - its a bit time consuming but oh so worth it!

RE: Weekend Plans - Schuttzie - 03-14-2014

Sounds fun, Rootswoman and low impact on the joints~

RE: Weekend Plans - Bruce - 03-14-2014

Saturday night is our yearly neighborhood holiday season party. It's always a belated party. Otherwise it will be a pretty uneventful weekend.

RE: Weekend Plans - Raine - 03-15-2014

I wish we were having some good weather here, snow still in the backyard, front yard and on the roads. Suppose to go down to -15 in Toronto/burbs. Just chilling home today gave my Mom a facial and did her nails. Will be heading downtown soon for the St. Patrick celebration little partying