The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Missing Photos - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Missing Photos (/showthread.php?tid=100089)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Missing Photos - dreadneck - 03-24-2014

Firemon, I think you are misunderstanding what we're trying to communicate. I made a good faith effort to restore your posts. If some are still missing, and if you know exactly which ones they are, then it would save a tremendous amount of my time and effort if you would either repost the photos and text, or email them to support@jamericans.net.

I would be happy to include them in the thread on your behalf.

What I'm trying to avoid is spending hours locating the needle in the haystack, only to find out there are a few more needles to locate. This is not an efficient way to solve this problem.

It's disappointing to see you question my intent or honesty, when I have put forth quite a bit of effort, and in the interest of fully resolving this, have reached out to you for help.

RE: Missing Photos - Schuttzie - 03-24-2014

Firemon, I believe that Dreadneck has put a lot of effort and time into retrieving the lost photos, just as he has said.  He doesn't get paid to maintain this board and it is for our entertainment and enjoyment to come here and enjoy posting.  We all love to see photos and trip reports and would love to see more of yours.  But please don't put blame where it should not be.

Bless!

RE: Missing Photos - rootswoman - 03-24-2014

"I for one am really happy you are here and was really enjoying your report"

I don't know if you read this above, but this has been my tune from day one.

I saw that you were unhappy about your missing pictures and all I want to do is help. I wanted you to understand that a lot of effort has gone into retrieving your thread and Dread was discouraged to learn it that parts of it were still missing. It is a difficult process converting old outdated software to this more modern software and there are always going to be some glitches.

All I'm asking is for people to understand we work hard to bring this board to you and we need all the help we can get.

I believe you are misunderstanding what we were trying to say to you -
so I will attempt reword it.

We understand you are annoyed that pictures are missing - it is now very difficult for us to find those missing pictures and it would be a great help if you were able to repost them and put this matter behind us.

Thats all it is Firemon - nothing more nothing less!

I loved your thread and I think it should be restored but it is not an easy feat at this point without your help.

RE: Missing Photos - dreadneck - 03-24-2014

(03-24-2014, 08:28 AM)'Firemon' Wrote:  Well, two more weeks have passed and the photos to a) The Swim, b) Hot Plate, and c) 100 Degrees have yet to be restored.    If it's of any concern it was their collective disappearance a month ago that motivated me to discontinue my trip report series.    Sigh. 

Here is a link to a folder of photos from the old board that were uploaded during the past month.   If you can identify which ones correspond to:
a) The Swim, b) Hot Plate, and c) 100 Degrees , I'll be happy to add them to the thread.

http://jamericans.net/Feb_March_2014