The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Missing Photos - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Missing Photos (/showthread.php?tid=100089)

Pages: 1 2

Missing Photos - Firemon - 03-10-2014

Wondering when the photos that accompanied my trip report series a) the swim, b) hot plate, c) smith744 are going to re-emerge (after disappearing 10 days or so ago). Itsabouttime

RE: Missing Photos - rootswoman - 03-10-2014

They somehow got lost in the move Firemon - Dread is looking into it - we will get them back by hook or crook!

RE: Missing Photos - dreadneck - 03-10-2014

Firemon,
I will be looking into this as soon as possible.

RE: Missing Photos - dreadneck - 03-10-2014

So, I discovered a bug in the conversion program that made it skip single images from the old uploader. I'll have to make a separate pass through the files to convert those. Firemon, I'll rebuild your thread manually.

RE: Missing Photos - dreadneck - 03-11-2014

All the photos have been located, I just have to finish building the threads.

RE: Missing Photos - Firemon - 03-17-2014

Thank you for your efforts. Soon come?

RE: Missing Photos - Firemon - 03-24-2014

Well, two more weeks have passed and the photos to a) The Swim, b) Hot Plate, and c) 100 Degrees have yet to be restored.    If it's of any concern it was their collective disappearance a month ago that motivated me to discontinue my trip report series.    Sigh. 

RE: Missing Photos - dreadneck - 03-24-2014

Firemon,  we appreciate your contribution, but let's be real about something:  There has been no deliberate effort to make any of your posts disappear.  If you know which photos are missing, it would likely be a whole lot faster and easier for you to repost them than for me to somehow figure out and then write all kinds of database code to pinpoint and pull them out of the old system and convert them to the new system.  At the least, email me the photos, and whatever text, and I'll post it for you, if you need help. It would be easy for either you or I to insert the photos and text into the existing thread.

Standing on the sidelines with a bunch of expectations, isn't really floating my boat, especially when I know how much effort I put into restoring the posts I already did.

Why not help make my job easier, unless there is some other point you are trying to demonstrate...

RE: Missing Photos - rootswoman - 03-24-2014

Firemon,
The problem is, you were posting during the conversion - I know personally that Dread spent a couple of hours trying to bring your posts over this weekend and he thought it was all set.

I for one am really happy you are here and was really enjoying your report.

This board changeover takes countless hours. We are so lucky to have this customized board that would normally cost thousands of dollars. Dread works on this board during most of his free time and puts a lot of heart and soul into making us all happy. He never intends to leave anyone out and is rather passionate about his work. He is not necessarily attuned to the content of our threads, he is busy reading computer code.

The only reward he receives for all his work is when he sees that we are happy and the board is running smooth. It takes a village to keep the content of this board running so lets just all work together.

If you need any help posting those pictures and using this new board please just ask. If there is anything else you need, just ask - It is the sum of it''s parts that makes up a whole. Let's all work on getting this machine to run smoothly.

RE: Missing Photos - Firemon - 03-24-2014

my goodness, you've both certainly changed your tune
next time i'll know not to take either one of you at your word
consider it of no further concern