The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Why I love the Caribbean waters - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Why I love the Caribbean waters (/showthread.php?tid=100052)

Why I love the Caribbean waters - booger - 02-28-2014

Because at home you get this:

"In San Diego, rain was intermittent. Surfers stood on the beach and watched wind-churned waves roll in but did not dare go in because of the risk of getting a staph infection or other illness from the waters contaminated from runoff."

http://news.yahoo.com/big-storm-brings-worries-california-144501048.html?soc_src=copy

Staph Infection! WTF?

RE: Why I love the Caribbean waters - Schuttzie - 03-01-2014

Give me the Caribbean waters over any other, for sure!

RE: Why I love the Caribbean waters - suzengrace - 03-01-2014

all across many areas of the populated calif.coastline in South.cali....

RE: Why I love the Caribbean waters - Tanfastic - 03-02-2014

Growing up in the Caribbean has spoiled me, I DON'T go near the water in SoCal, always looks "brown" and the Atlantic has progressively become dirty over the years as well. Give me the emerald blue waters go the Islands any day!

RE: Why I love the Caribbean waters - Pineapple - 03-02-2014

All our water here has been frozen for months! Last night, freezing rain, sleet, tonight snow.

RE: Why I love the Caribbean waters - rootswoman - 03-03-2014

Caribbean is sweet, so is the Gulf, the Mediterranean and all the beautiful places I have yet to see..

I do love the beach.

I used to live in Marina Del Rey and walked the beaches on a regular basis It sure was disgusting to see what could come up after a storm. Often there would be dead ducks from the venice canals.

There is one small man made beach right in the heart of the Marina -with all the boats. Ironically it is called "Mother's Beach" I would cringe when I would see children and babies playing in the oil blackened sand. They would mostly be Non english speaking families. It looks pretty and rich there so I think they don't know better . Babies in the marina water Shudder shudder shudder

and you know
staph infections can be fatal!