The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Problem solving - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Problem solving (/showthread.php?tid=100040)

Pages: 1 2 3

Problem solving - Angel - 02-22-2014

If you click on a members name it says error "cannot decode raw data". Mine or anyone else's. Also if someone posted an avatar you can't enlarge it to view.

RE: Problem solving - kylake - 02-23-2014

Angel, since you mentioned I uploaded my avatar, it is within the file size constraints but does not show. I don't think avatar is ready for prime time yet in the new bb architecture.
In my profile it is there just doesn't show on a post.

And like you mentioned if you click on someones name you get:
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

That was not happening when I first tested the board to be best of my memory it would actually pull the persons profile. Same thing happens now if you use the member list at the top and click on a persons name.

The board is so new I am sure there will be several bugs that will eventually be worked out as time progresses.

RE: Problem solving - Angel - 02-23-2014

Kylake I see your avatar just can't click on it to enlarge it. I know there will be things to work out just wanting to let people know.

RE: Problem solving - Schuttzie - 02-23-2014

I don't see any avatars on the posts themselves but I used to be able to see the profile picture after clicking on names. Still a bit buggy.

RE: Problem solving - Raine - 02-23-2014

Guess it will be worked out soon, responding as I want to see if I can post on the new board :grin:

RE: Problem solving - kylake - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 09:50 AM)Angel Wrote:  Kylake I see your avatar just can't click on it to enlarge it. I know there will be things to work out just wanting to let people know.
Interesting, I can see the avatar in my profile but cannot see any avatar on my post. I will try another browser and see if that makes a difference. Same as you I was just letting folks know of the few small buggy things I had noticed. I also have a saved signature and that doesn't show either.

I see it it says: Beer is proof God wants us to be happy, Ben Franklin
And then you have the photo you used before

RE: Problem solving - Schuttzie - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 11:07 AM)Angel Wrote:  I see it it says: Beer is proof God wants us to be happy, Ben Franklin
And then you have the photo you used before

I don't see this at all, hmmm.

RE: Problem solving - dreadneck - 02-23-2014

I have seen the compression problem, it appears certain things are getting gzipped twice. As far as seeing the avatars and sigs, I do, but I'll need to check it from a regular user account too, and maybe its a permissions error.

Thats why this is the "test board", we need to discover what needs to be fixed before we make the switchover.

Thank you for everything dreadneck was working before.