The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) (/showthread.php?tid=39064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - rootswoman - 01-02-2012

Wowzers - Piney!

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 01-03-2012

Wow! I had lots of giggles at the big hair photos, and now I am gasping in awe at the beautiful bodies I'm seeing. I only get thin when I'm super depressed, and that's not fun even with the better body. Keep it up.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - VenusdeMilos - 01-04-2012

Well I cant speak for Ios Roots, having never been there. (Did stop at the port and took a few pics on our way to Paros summer just gone). Paros yes lots of birthday suits there and on very public beaches too.

Milos, well we get alot of Germans here in the summer and they seem to have claimed one particular beach as their own and get very nekkid.

I still do on occassion but prefer not be so public. Secluded beaches only! Italian ladies are into it big time, anywhere, there they are topless and in tangas, which I do find a bit offensive actually bc I know they wouldnt dare do that at home and I find it insensitive to alot of Greek families who are not open to these things.

The Gay men scene is getting quite big on the beach too here......

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - rootswoman - 01-04-2012

Italians used to be super conservative and i hated when they would take over our little secluded beach - it was a difficult hike to get back and forth to each day and we could never understand why they would go so far and keep on all those clothes. I remember when the long swim shorts from america became fashionable to the italians - my x greek would get so mad at them -

when i went camping in italy i threw off my top and dived in the water - thinking nothing of it - the beach was fairly empty - the beach slowly filled up and I realized i was the only one topless on the entire beach - i had been living in England and had been to the beaches in France and i just assumed topless was ok.

I under stand why it is offensive - nudism was not about being sexy - when the italians started taking over in August and making the beach into a fashion show the whole vibe changed.... Ahhh the good old days......

We didnt have any open gay scene in IOS back in the day - i wonder what it is like now...

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - VenusdeMilos - 01-05-2012

dont get me going on Italians...!! My favourite rant in the summer. I was talking to a family on the beach this year. He was English and she was Italian they lived in Milan and even she was moaning about them. However, a couple of Italians live here too, and despite their dress sense leaving alot to be desired they are very sweet people, I like them alot.

Nudity is not offensive if as you say it is pure and not meant to be sexy. I always used to be topless on busy beaches and like you thought nothing of it. I think I have too much bounce to do it it now and becoming a resident I dont think I could look at the local Butcher/Baker/Candlestick maker across the counter again if they saw me in the raw...so isolated beaches it is and still very soothing and liberating especially swimming in the nod.

Gays on the Beach. No problem but why do they have to be so in your face. I do get upset. If it was a hetrosexual couple getting it on less than 3 metres away from me and rubbing baby oil all over their pumped up bodies I would yell at them to "get a room" but if I glare at a couple of Gays bc Im really not ready for that conversation yet with my 9yo suddenly Im a Homophobe :O

Shall I get off my soapbox now?

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - R00TS - 01-19-2012

What a fun thread with alot of beautiful people

heres some hair....quite large, can only see some of it ..lol

and a bathing suit shot...same as above..quite large, can only see some of it...boal

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - Sprat - 02-18-2012

Wow...some great pics! Smile

Here's a couple... Me and my first boyfriend when I was around 13 or 14 yrs old...

Sportin' some daisy dukes, big rimless glasses...and that hippie look around 19 yrs old...

And Pineapple...you looked pretty damned good in your bodybuilding photo. I was pumping iron then too, I taught weight training at the YMCA and they talked me into this 'powerlifting' competition. I captured the first female powerlifting title in New Brunswick in 1979...

Oh yeah, I better say, I was the only female in the competition...hahaha...

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 02-26-2012

Bruce, that's killer! Hey, you were sporting a big mustache, too Smile)))))))