The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) (/showthread.php?tid=39064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 12-28-2011

I never would have thought Jim was a blond - beautiful!

Back of picture says 1983. notice my friend is so short she stood on the step to make herself look taller Smile))) I swear my dress looks lace like, except for the goofy print, and nearly a turtle neck-what the heck was I thinking? Oh, the hair... so birds- nest like. And my expression looks like I'm suffering from constipation in an awful way Sad HEY! I just noticed Lou had big glasses like me in that other photo!

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - Pineapple - 12-28-2011

Oh lawd I can't believe I'm doing this. But you all have been so brave, I just can't back out. My hair has been short since back inthe '80s but that doesn't mean it wasn't BIG.
Okay this is cheating because it was a wig. What was I thinking actually buying and wearing that thing?

Guess I loved it enough to actually get a perm (and let my mom take a picture).

My version of the "Sheena Easton" look.

In the limo at the Prince Purple Rain concert. I was rocking big hair, big glasses and BIG (purple) nails.

It was sure fun looking through all those old photos. Thanks for starting this thread.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics *NM* - countryman - 12-28-2011

Pineapple, your Prince/limo picture is the BEST. I have to dig out my "prior to Prince's first concert" picture if I can find it...... I thought we were dressed up, but you were ROCKIN !!!!! My niece jumped his fence and took pictures of his rooms through the windows. I sold a used tv to Dez so he could watch himself on Midnight Express or one of those old shows before they were superstars, and I actually invited Prince to come over and eat spaghetti and meatballs with my family of husband and 4 kids. He declined Sad

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - Sophie - 12-28-2011

Look at me all quiet and sittin in lurkers corner and WENDY and PINEAPPLE tryin to call me out. Nuh bodda mi.

Hanging my head in shame-----ok I shall go dig around and see what I can find----wenches.......

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - Sophie - 12-28-2011

The picture of a picture thing didn't work out so great tonight. I had the big glasses more than the big hair.

I was around 15 and 16 in these.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - rootswoman - 12-29-2011

omg - this is the best thread ever!

It is nice to see Jim with Hair! Donna -i forgot to mention - that belly dance picture is a killer

Ladies - I can't get over what a great looking bunch you all are!

Jabailey - you always make me laugh - your friend sure was short!

I agree Jajewel you have beautiful features - you look a lot like an old family friend of mine in several of those pictutes.

Piney -you are/were very beautiful and sure did rock a lot of looks! LOL at the jeans too funny ! Same exact ones I was wearing - i can't go back, but were you also wearing reebock high tops -they seemed to go hand in hand with the acid wash. The glasses really kill me!

Be careful if you have had a drink

- you might tip over -

The A Symmetrical in it's finest glory!

Hippie Days - My afro family -

This falls under the category of What was I thinking?

Now here is a fairly decent Mullet shot but my hair hates to grow - it just curls tighter - so it is pretty short here- but if you were waiting for a good mullet look at my X on the right LOL - This was in Greece so don't laugh too loud at his bikini - we were a mullet family.

Donna you and your brother were too cute!
We must be the about the same age - here I am in 1963 - you cant really do much with these curls