The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! (/showthread.php?tid=71142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kylake - 01-30-2014

Dana1, yes you fly into Cancun, go to the Ultramar ferry dock and boat over. If you can get a good price on the flight I would venture to say it is cheaper than Jamaica but of course that would depend mostly on you choice of accommodation which can go from $25 a night to a $500 a night at some place like Rolandi

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - gerryg123 - 01-30-2014

Love Cancun and Isla Majures ....

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kylake - 01-31-2014

TizzATX, you should be able to go to your post and there will be a blank field where you can type in your password to edit your post. I am not a moderator but have used that function to add a word or correct a typo. I have attached a screenshot of the area I am referring to.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - oldtimer - 01-31-2014

Hey Tizzy..there is NO SUCH THING !!!!! as off topic here. I read your post and it looks just fine to me !!!

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kylake - 01-31-2014

Dana, the loco gringo site Pat and Bob mentioned is a great site and mostly south of Isla (Originally Akumal and south but it has expanded area over the years) and they have a map where you can follow the whole coast all the way to Sian Kaan Biological http://www.cesiak.org/

This is where we stayed the last 3 years we visited Isla. It is about 4 blocks from the main beach of the island on the north end.
http://www.isla-mujeres.net/hotelxbuluha/
When you walk to Playa Norta there is a place called Tarzan's where you can get 2 chairs, small table, umbrella and wifi for about 7 bucks a day and you can either buy their beer or bring your own in a cooler. Nice chill spot and I have a really cool story about place but for another time.

We are booked again this year in Negril and are looking "so" forward to our trip there. We needed a change after 9 yearly trips to Isla and most definitely will go back again.

The earth is a big place and if I had big bucks there is a lot I would like to see.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - RGondaRoad - 02-18-2014

Just for yuks, I tried to go over there - got into the site but got that 403 error too. Now, I've been banned from posting over there for a couple of years but have been able to go in and read, though I seldom do. Also, I'm using a different IP address as I'm not at home in California or Jamaica. So - my guess is that there's something wrong with their site.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kaycee - 02-18-2014

I'm able to view everything except the forums.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Kiknback1 - 02-18-2014

Welcome Blake! Having the same issue here.

Speak your mind freely over here, just watch out for Kylake......... Lol

lol

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kylake - 02-18-2014

Welcome Blake, I am really not that bad, I simply speak my piece also. BTW, on Friday I usually put up something I have been listening to music wise.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - BrooklynGyal - 02-18-2014

Blake,
I just went and read the thread. I love the points you made re: Route Taxis and he is totally trying to scare people into use his board sponsored taxis......
People were robbed in a hotel room but I dont see him telling people not to stay in a hotel......
He and his woman are so full of themselves....as shown in the celebrity comment.