The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew (/showthread.php?tid=68473)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - rootswoman - 09-15-2013

What a fun thread - I had a nice laugh while reading this! Thank you for that!
I especially like the Gangsta shot of you three. The hand positions totally cracked me up.

I think you chose great colors - Dread and I had painted the living room in LA a similar yellow/gold and we really loved it. I love the green as well and I hear Wendy but I also think it looks very nice with white trim.

I love the details of your home - what year was the house built?

It is always great to have "A Sophie" around boy! My sister in law is like her - she won't stop until work is is done - I had a dear friend (Sue - RIP) who was also a workhorse. I never saw anything like it. I always thought I was a hard worker until I spent time with them.

But honestly, you did a heck of a lot of prepping before the crew arrived.

I love this thread and I love the PMS crew - now are you free next week? We have a major move to deal with and could sure use some help!

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Pineapple - 09-15-2013

I can't believe I forgot to add our Saturday night dinner. We'd worked now for two days, we were covered in paint, I had the same clothes on from the day before. To say we were a mess is an understatement. We'd ordered pizza the night before and there really aren't many places that deliver around here. Sophie had said once that she was not a fan of Church's Chicken anymore and I suggested she try Lee's Chicken. Well, Lee's is just about a mile from my house. We all grabbed our Coach purses (they went so well with our ensembles) and headed out. We must have been a real sight when we walked in to the restaurant. But we joked with the girl taking our order and the other people waiting for their orders. I'm sure they all just shook their heads when we left - "Crazy white women."

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Pineapple - 09-15-2013

oldtimer wrote:

'
I was yelling for the PMS Gang but there was no answer...hehehe'

Sorry we didn't come to your rescue OT. I wouldn't have been much help anyway, I'd be the one with my head hanging over the rail puking my guts out.

Susantherese wrote:

'
I have some spots in the kitchen that have needed touch up from when my dogs were puppies, and still haven't done that. '

I'm surprised Sophie let me do this job when my bathroom is still three different colors, some wall patching done, a lot left to do and it's been like that for about 9 months.

rootswoman wrote:

'
I especially like the Gangsta shot of you three. The hand positions totally cracked me up.'

That photo was from when Mickey and I went up to help Sophie paint her house. There was something on the board about "gang mentality" so we thought we'd just have fun with it.
rootswoman wrote:

'
I love the details of your home - what year was the house built?'

It was built in 1941.