The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) (/showthread.php?tid=39064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - VenusdeMilos - 12-22-2011

Yep BP was a Dish...(going with era Smile!

But hell no...I didnt have big hair. I had v short shocking coloured punk hair and then went messy like Debbie Harry. Copied her black underneath bit.

Anyway, our beloved Christmas Fairy is the same age as me and she has no botox and no problem. Cheer her in...the old sage for her 46th Christmas. Love her, love you all, many blessings and Peace on Earth for a very Merry Christmas. x x x <3 x x x

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 12-22-2011

IMO, so far the biggest hair goes to Lita, which is so funny cause she is so small !
I too made a few tent dresses, in 9th or 10th grade. I never wore a beehive though Smile I was the long straight hair down to my butt girl, wearing too long frayed bell bottom jeans. I love these pictures!!! Keep them coming, all. Bruce, your hair really rocked the big hair scene Smile

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 12-22-2011

Ahem, Tammy? Found that big hair yet Smile))))

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - smith744 - 12-22-2011

THIS is the funny-est thread i've EVER read in my entire life

:-)

THANKS you-ALL for the chuckles
MUCH appreciated

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - BrenJaLee - 12-23-2011

Scanner schmammer... use your digital camera to take a picture of the old pictures. We want to see them!

Smith!!!!! So glad to see you here. Who knew it would take a thread like this to bring you out of the woodwork. Hope you stick around a while!

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - macyoder - 12-23-2011

For those who say there is no real people behind the names, this thread says otherwise.

BP- WOW:-)

Dawn- you are an attractive lady

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - Sundowner - 12-23-2011

No digital phone either :-(. I'm living in the dark ages, I guess. But I do have some good ones - especially the hair combined with the GIGANTIC 80s glasses. They make me laugh out loud.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - rootswoman - 12-23-2011

Smith744!!!!!

Ive missed you! We have been shouting out to you for awhile now.
Thanks for stopping by - it means a lot.

This is a great thread - lots of good looking boardies. I wish Litas's picture was bigger - i just realized it is a beehive! Awesome!

Brenjalee gets the Farrah award without a doubt.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - rootswoman - 12-23-2011

Well I forgot to look at my sisters house for better examples last night (must have been ALL that wine i drank)- i know there must be some - somewhere but until I find better pictures...

Afro 197o's

Mullet/bun 1980's- sorry I couldn't find a good mullet shot - ill work on it but in the meantime I thought you all might enjoy seeing my mullet up do.

Now I bet I'm the only one who rocked

"The A-Symmetrical !"

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - VenusdeMilos - 12-23-2011

I think you're all gorgeous! x x

Ive got the giggle now, not at you lot, but myself bc when this thread first started I was like..."like hell Im gonna put up old pics of myself". As the thread progressed it did prompt me to take a peek at some long forgotton memories and OMG!!! Now as y'all werent impressed by the Christmas Fairy, I thought I would share for a laugh...its Christmas after all...silly season!

1) When I said I never had big hair......obviously I was running on Selective Memory!

The poodle on the left is my best friend who is going to explode when I put this on her FB page in a minute. Im the Irish Red Setter...Smile

(Ive got more snigger snigger)!